Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Work

Re: Work

I said to staff at work about Facebook they said some management don’t like having staff on Facebook

Don't let it bother you? It's healthy to have that disconnect between your work and home life.

Sure just that staff member was moody and told me not to come to office today to chat so wasn’t friendly just as I added on Facebook bit harsh. The earlier posts about the smoke yes I wanted new shelves and full refit as the existing ones were already very dirty. The smoke irritated my throat and eyes my eyes were nipping. Basically I just wanted it professionally cleaned top to bottom even if it was shut longer. My wife went to shop and she could smell the smoke outside they plan to open in a week so I guess they will not mind a lingering smell I think they may lose some custom to be honest. But yes I guess I have to move on and focus on the new job I feel I got very good terms from the manager.

I am a little worried that manager doesn’t want me in office to chat they were friendly before but seems since the Facebook add not so friendly is best to ignore them when they are not giving instructions? That’s what I done and spoke to some other staff instead? I worry that manager may have it in for me now and could get hassle already?
    Last edited by phil06; 05-08-21 at 16:53.

I have been feeling yucky at night could it be new job or anxiety symptoms? I eat later been doing 5 days but switch to 3 days next week? Maybe I will get use to change more? I should add I don’t feel yucky atall at work during my shift.

What do you expect people to say? This isn't anxiety or mental health related. This is life decision related and the repercussions of those decisions. Make your bed and lie in it. If you're not comfortable, perhaps a different bed is needed.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

My old work has opened now I went in today it’s much cleaner no soot on shop floor but it does have a slight whiff of smoke all but it not all over the shop. Did I make right choice moving jobs? I have an extra day off this week so far due to doing longer days

An extra day off is always a good thing as long as you plan and do something nice with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Catkins View Post
    An extra day off is always a good thing as long as you plan and do something nice with it.
    Today I done some extra house work and gardening so yes but perhaps some days I may be bored it’s a case of trying to fill the time.

Definitely try and plan things - have you got any creative hobbies? You could maybe start one if not?

Since I stopped working on a Friday I do a bit of housework, a yoga CD (sometimes with a friend, sometimes on my own), walk the dog. Friday is my favourite day of the week at the moment.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information