Thread: Lack of morning wood?

Numbness and health anxiety, also (one for men) lack of morning glory

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone gets numbness from time to time, i get paranoid that im going to have a stroke or something. Sometimes the numbness is in my hands, feet legs arms even face too. Im 29, fairly overweight but not severely obese. For. A while now I haven't been getting morning glory and i feel as though my sex drive with my partner has gone down, like not sure if it's laziness etc. Another thing Aswell,. It. Almost feels like my penis is getting smaller particularly when flaccid. i keep thinking maybe it's because of narrowed arteries as my friend said that's what it could be

Now im paranoid i have narrowed arteries and will have a stroke or something..

Anyone with anxiety ever had these symptoms /worries?

Best

The clusk1

Re: Numbness and health anxiety, also (one for men) lack of morning glory

Yeah. We all do. We're all still posting.

I'm a woman so the morning glory thing not so much...

Lack of morning wood?

Does anyone have issues with a lack of morning erections?. Mine are virtually non existent now?.

Re: Lack of morning wood?

Yes this happens to me when I'm going through a highly stressful period, perhaps this is your problem although I'm not aware of your current situation, age, medications, ect... I also get less of these as I age. If you're concerned I would see a doctor they should be able to provide some answers.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi ...

I just noticed you're back on an AD and that is likely the cause. I've struggled with this myself and it used to cause more depression that I was originally dealing with, but I now appreciate that rare occasional "salute" upon waking. I've noticed a reduction in dosage made a difference, but I can't tell anymore if the current dosage is helping the depression and anxiety, but when they up the dosage, I feel just numb and lifeless and its not worth it to me; so I'm having a hard time finding balance.

Best of luck and be forging of your body and don't fret too much about it. This happens to many of us on ADs.

Thread Information