Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Testicular cancer

Re: Testicular cancer

I’ll paste what the article said.

“Boys who have undescended testicles have 2.4 times the risk of developing testicular cancer for every 6 months delay of getting the procedure to bring it down, the risk goes up by 6 percent.”

This is why I figured 12 percent a year for about 22 years is 240 percent but that doesn’t make sense.

If any of you can help with that I’d appreciate it. I heard it wasn’t as high as I was claiming. But I suck at math

No sense in doing so. You'll get your scan and see your doctor. In the mean time stay off Dr. Google and try to stop ruminating on negativity.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Easier said than done. I just am curious if my chances aren’t that high to get it.

Ok so they did the ultrasound. They said the right testicle was normal and healthy and I have to get a ct scan to see if the left one is undescended. So I guess more waiting and worrying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information