Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pam

Re: Pam

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    ^as above.
    I lost my mum 2 weeks ago.Thinking of you Fishman Xx
    Lola, I'm so sorry to hear this

I can't imagine how you feel right now. Many on here (sadly) will and I'm sure you will get all the support there is to give.

I hope you and your family are getting support through this terrible time and that restrictions on meeting are not in the way of you seeing each other and in saying goodbye to your dear mum.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    She didn't ask for much in life and yet in so doing, touched so many hearts. Mine included and I still can't quite believe she's gone. A wonderful woman and a beautiful human being.
    See, this is what I mean about being 'successful' at life Fishman. To be loved and missed this much? Money can't buy this..

Pam sounds like one of those human beings even I'd like to know, and I generally don't like people..

I will raise my Victoria Wood mug to Pam and send you my heartfelt condolences. X

Condolences to you & your family.

Lola, I’m also very sorry for your loss x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    See, this is what I mean about being 'successful' at life Fishman. To be loved and missed this much? Money can't buy this..

Pam sounds like one of those human beings even I'd like to know, and I generally don't like people..

I will raise my Victoria Wood mug to Pam and send you my heartfelt condolences. X
    Thank you Terry, Nora and Scass. We have been talking about Pam a lot and about that big hole she's left that you alluded to Terry. Nora you'd have liked her. I've been trying to think of any incidents where she had annoyed or upset me but really can't think of any. I know it sounds too good to be true but its just how she was.

So very sorry for your loss Fishman65.

And to you too Lola - 26 weeks yesterday since I lost my mum.

Thinking of you all.

Much love to you. My brother died last week. Not really cried yet. These things take time. Take the time you need FP. Prayers. xx

Thank you both of you. And my heartfelt condolences for your loss Catkins and to you also Speranza. Grief takes time to work through and is often different for each of us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information