Thread: On going covid symptoms

On going covid symptoms

Hiya I had covid 2 weeks ago I had blocked nose. Tickly throat. Slight cough. Some chest pain. Loss of smell and taste . Ear pain. Hives everywhere. Aftwr 11 days I started feeling better and smell and taste came back. But I still have a cough now and again and like something covered my voice box which makes me need to clear my throat because it goes croaky and also get a tickly throat to. I have bad health anxiety so I'm worrying I have throat cancer. When I know its probably post covid symptoms. Has anyone else suffered post covid symptoms thanks

Re: On going covid symptoms

Hello,

Definitely post covid. You've only been recovered from 2 weeks and it is completely normal for symptoms to come and go! I had covid in January and it took me about 2 months to get back to normal, with symptoms coming and going for a while. Your anxiety will always jump to worst case scenario but having a cough after covid and lots of other viruses is completely normal.

Thankyou so much for replying I've been going out my mind my symptoms started on the 20th and I tested positive on the 24th it's got to be covid hasn't it. I was fine before then. Some time my throat hurts to

Quote Originally Posted by Nattynoonoo1990xx View Post
    Thankyou so much for replying I've been going out my mind my symptoms started on the 20th and I tested positive on the 24th it's got to be covid hasn't it. I was fine before then. Some time my throat hurts to
    That's barely any time, its definitely covid. Sore throat can be a symptom too especially if you're coughing. It will get better soon just let yourself rest but trust me when I say this is so so common!

Thread Information