Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Geronimo..

Re: Geronimo..

🤣

It seems to how DEFRA work: If in doubt, kill it. Thank god they don't run the NHS.

It's nothing to use a later, more accurate, test. They just can't be bothered because they just kill everything. Look at the facts with badgers.

Can't we offer Piers Corbyn in exchange for Geronimo's head? I'm sure PC has bovine something...

Jesus...

...Afghanistan is about to be cast back into the Middle Ages, Europe has been having its hottest temperatures ever amidst terrifying floods, a global pandemic is still raging that still kills tens of thousands a day with no relent... and people in the UK are getting worked up about a sodding alpaca.

Get some bloody perspective

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Jesus...

...Afghanistan is about to be cast back into the Middle Ages, Europe has been having its hottest temperatures ever amidst terrifying floods, a global pandemic is still raging that still kills tens of thousands a day with no relent... and people in the UK are getting worked up about a sodding alpaca.

Get some bloody perspective
    Why not leave people who care about this subject to comment on the thread? People can choose to care about multiple subjects and Afghanistan is getting raised (in some way) on the more appropriate headlines thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Why not leave people who care about this subject to comment on the thread? People can choose to care about multiple subjects and Afghanistan is getting raised (in some way) on the more appropriate headlines thread.
    Exactly Terry.

Afghanistan, etc, whilst I am certainly not trivialising said issues, are all for other more relevant threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Exactly Terry.

Afghanistan, etc, whilst I am certainly not trivialising said issues, are all for other more relevant threads.
    I get what he is saying and maybe he's annoyed with the order of news elsewhere rather than us talking about it?

Geronimo has as much chance of sorting Afghanistan out as Biden and Boris though.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    I get what he is saying and maybe he's annoyed with the order of news elsewhere rather than us talking about it?

Geronimo has as much chance of sorting Afghanistan out as Biden and Boris though.
    Afghanistan is most certainly the foremost headline on the BBC right now, and has been for the past 2 days, with Geronimo somewhat down the pecking order by comparison.

Last Thursday's shooting incident in Plymouth has now pretty much vanished from both the BBC News channel and website.

People need the freedom to talk about whatever they want. If the topic does not interest you, then don't click on it. Simple.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information