Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: nausea feeling

Re: nausea feeling

My doctor is phone me later, I can tell him about my worries about my poop colour , as I am worried and keep thinking I got either either pancreatic cancer, stomach cancer, liver cancer, gallbladder stones, gallbladder cancer,

My doctor is not concerned about my poop colour, just my anxiety and how I am going with my tablets

Anxiety is a beast, so no more googling now.

It will take time to get myself back on traack

Yes the tablets will change my poop colour

I am concerned about my health still

So what was the point of talking to the doctor? Did you actually listen to anything he said? Are you worried about your anxiety and not being able to think about anything else other than your health? Do you miss having a structure to your days?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    So what was the point of talking to the doctor? Did you actually listen to anything he said? Are you worried about your anxiety and not being able to think about anything else other than your health? Do you miss having a structure to your days?
    I miss having a structure to my day, he has up my tablets to twice a day now. yes I am worried about my health anxiety

Even my brother in law Mum who is a nurse has passed a message onto me about googling. she knows health anxiety is a beast, my brother in law and sister say I need hobbies, my niece will be given me the run around next Wednesday, a complete watching all Ben and Holly little kingdom. and my favourite character has to be Nanny Plum,

Even my two aunts who are also nurses know about my anxiety
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 29-09-21 at 20:35.

I'm up to two tablets now per day (from tomorrow)

I also noticed sometimes my penis head gets black cotton/thread sometimes stuck to it, I also obessed with my penis hole , and I have made the pink/red skin sore

I also got a small spot near my belly button ,

My spot on the belly buttion area has gone

I noticed over the last 5 years i Have had got three small freckles on the sctorum (like age spots, never bled, looks different in different lights)

My arm/shoulder is no better going to be asked to referred to get it sorted out (my mum has a frozen shoulder for years)

I am scared this is serious as sometimes it takes me a while to take off my t-shirt, jumper but found a way to make it a little easier for me, scared that this pain is cancer

I am doing no better with my anxiety

I know as you get older we get aches and pains etc
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 05-10-21 at 17:36.

Whilst having my flu jab I talked to the chemist person about my arm,/shoulder he said it could be a trap nerve. he asked me how I did it,. I said either jarred it . I may need to have a injection in my arm, shoulder, neck area. or a massage on my neck/shoulder/arm . I am not buying it.

My Mum left her frozen shoulder for months before seeking help, it still plays her up after 7 years. so no heavy lifting for me. can't lift my niece up now, (she is a big girl) she sits on my knee okay, when I am sat down with my knee strech

Going to phone the doctors up tomorrow or Monday, and get this shoulder pain/arm pain sorted out, refer to physio , as it is making me feel sad. also it is hurting my bits

I mayh need a massage on my shoulder/arm under my arm. to get rid of the trap nerve pain if this is the cause

I am emailing the doctor again tomorrow about this pain in my arm, shoulder, fingers (it is causing arguments again) I think these pains are advance bone cancer or advance cancer

My Mum had a frozen shoulder but she did not see a GP for months

The chemist person said I may have a trapped nerve

My mum tried to pull my arm as much as she could but this hurt me more

I don't think I have lost weight as my brother in law and sister would have mention it earlier this week. the chemist guy told me to try and take some tablets again (these tablets have made my poo colour lighter but was warned about this)

I don't think i got sort of diabetes as my dentist did not mention it

arthritis does run in the family on my mum side of the family, no idea on my dad side of the family as we don't speak to them (my dad is not like his brothers) and my Dad is getting more fussy as he gets older

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread Information