Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: nausea feeling

Re: nausea feeling

I will need to go back to my GP as the pain and problem in my arm and shoulder has got no better it is taking time to go away, I must have really pulled my arm on the train/jarred in the taxi weeks ago, and my neck area can't be a dental issue as I had a dental checkup a few weeks ago.

He may have to give me a injection in my arm to help the pain go away.

When my Dad had a go at me last week, because I was driving my mum and dad about my health worries. I am concerned about my poop colour still, why it is some days it is not brown, can lighting make the colour look different, it is not clay colour or clay colour or grey (I get confused between that and brown)

My Dad said would I poop sample test help you

I am so worried about my health. I will talk to the doctor on Tuesday as I am still very worried about my health. the tablets are not helping my anxiety making me feel worst

There are too many health articles on the website. I even have to be careful which chemist I go in, as there are plenty of articles about various types of things I am worried about, always good to know symptoms but

I am still struggle a lot about my health worries. I am worry about my poo colour, whether my poop is class a light colour, pale. I am worried I got one of the big cs still, even though I am still on poop watch colour

I can't flush without looking, or get one of the blue discs to put down the toilet

My dad say would going to see a private GP help you,

He says you poop colour is down to what you eat and drink, that you don't have to look all the time at your poo colour

I am getting more and more worry each day about my health and get more and more distress

I am eating okay, and my nausea has gone down more, someone else has been taking the same tablets as me, and she felt nausea , not the same batch

Also I am worried about my hip pain again,

I am still very worried about my health, I am so scared

I am talking to my doctor on the phone Tuesday, and my dad is talking to him as well.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 24-09-21 at 12:32.

I tears worrying 24/7 about my health., poo colour, testicles etc

I have talked to samaritans, I am getting in touch on Tuesday to get cbt moving forward, I go private if need be

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    I have talked to samaritans, I am getting in touch on Tuesday to get cbt moving forward, I go private if need be
    This is wise. You've been down the rabbit hole many times through the years but this one seems particularly bad. Hope you find some peace.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

And another go, I am driving them mad

I am worried about my poo, arm pain, testicles, penis head etc. I am really struggling. It okay saying my parents say change diet,. come off the computer, taking tablets. I am worried about my there is something wrong with me. I am scared I got a trapped nerve in my arm, or it could be bone cancer or another type of cancer which these pains.

I am eating okay, sleeping okay

How does it help you to list all your symptoms here, Phil? What benefit do you get? Are you looking for any "answers" or just writing every thought and fear down?

I am just waiting every thought and fear down of things I think I got , I am getting worst by the day.

I am still very worried about my poo colour,.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 27-09-21 at 11:33.

How does it help you though? What do you think would help you?

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information