Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: nausea feeling

Re: nausea feeling

I been checking up my referred to get help with my anxiety, as the GP who spent 15 minutes checking my blood pressure, listening to my lungs etc a few weeks ago, left the practice, the doctor did phone me up on Wednesday who told me I need to chase up being referred for more help myself at the hospital.

I am concerned about my weird feeling in my throat when I swallow , and itchy around my bottom of my spine, I did mention about the weird feeling to my dentist a couple of weeks she did not see anything worrying and said I just strain my throat, like something feels trap, but can swallow food well.

I eating more fruit and vegetables which is helping me go to the toilet more easier for poos, making my poo much easier to pass now much softer , not hard and straining which I did a bit towards the end of last year.

My anxiety is still just as bad, about every symptom I have/get. I am on new tablets

I can't stop checking my poo in bowl

My anxiety is just as worst as it is, I had a telephone call today about my health anxiety, my Dad is coming more to terms with my anxiety, and knows I worry a lot.

I had a telephone job interview last week, it lasted 5 minutes, he only asked me one or two questions, it was mainly me asking the questions, the job was via an employment agency at a company.

I did not get the job

My anxiety is still very very bad, worst then it has ever been, I can't stop looking at my poop colour, shape size etc , my poop has never been black.

My other shoulder has started to go, hopefully this is not a frozen shoulder, or a sign of cancer

I been looking at a mental health website, for people who got learning disabilities for worries about their health, some interesting stuff on there, now trying to get an appointment with a GP at the practice I attend is tricky, I don't want to have to switched going to another gp practice as the GPs might not be as good handling health anxiety.

I am still waiting to hear back from the therapy I am hoping to get.

I emailed my gp practice about my tablets,

Can skin freckles, blood spots go over a number of years, get smaller, fade away

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread Information