Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: nausea feeling

Re: nausea feeling

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    How does it help you though? What do you think would help you?
    I agree... Why a public blog of endless thoughts and imaginary symptoms? This thread is over a month old and its quite apparent its not helping

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

You have to do something to challenge your HA, Phil? What has helped you in the past?

What has helped me in the past, a bit of IAPT talking about my health worries

Things which will help me ,. blood tests, exams etc.

I will talk to my GP tomorrow (my Dad is also going to talk to him about my worries) as this is getting serious with my health worries, about me wanting to self harm myself as I was feeling very worried on Friday, I have read the self harm thing on here today as well. which has helped me.

I am reading too much about stool colours, pale, light colour, grey etc, on the internet and plenty of google and what it means like the big c. I am not yellow , not lost weight . I get the odd pain in my hips.

Even though my mum has checked my poo colour in the bowl and she says it is fine. I am still worried I got something serious wrong with me.

No signs of itchiness
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 27-09-21 at 17:44.

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    I am reading too much about stool colours, pale, light colour, grey etc, on the internet and plenty of google and what it means like the big c. I am not yellow , not lost weight . I get the odd pain in my hips.

Even though my mum has checked my poo colour in the bowl and she says it is fine. I am still worried I got something serious wrong with me.

No signs of itchiness
    So what does this tell you?

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    What has helped me in the past, a bit of IAPT talking about my health worries

Things which will help me ,. blood tests, exams etc.

I will talk to my GP tomorrow (my Dad is also going to talk to him about my worries) as this is getting serious with my health worries, about me wanting to self harm myself as I was feeling very worried on Friday, I have read the self harm thing on here today as well. which has helped me.

Blood tests and exams will only reassure you temporarily with HA. They aren't the "answer". There will always be another health fear to replace the last one you've had which is pretty evident in your case.

Have you ever self-harmed before, Phil?

So what does this tell you?

I am a hypochondriac when it comes to poo colour and other symptoms it like what everyone has said and keeps telling me it what I eat and drink, and how fast it comes through the system. My Mum has been checking my poo colour for the last week.

It one thing I will have to mention to my GP tomorrow as well as my health anxiety etc. to see whether he can help me see sense

The lastest with my voluntary I am getting a 2nd round of training, but going down in person, it was very hard to do the training online on a tablet, and will be the same on a laptop

The other person where I was doing some voluntary work has asked me to do something for them, but it will take an hour. will look good on my CV

The latest with college is, it has new management so a few of the tutors I have had left, and new staff have been brought in, I may be still able to do something there, all depending on the adult funding and with Covid19.

I am fine with my health,. poo colour changes all the time, and some people are not worried about their poo colour. My Dad says it depends on what you eat and drink, he had black reddish poo a couple of weeks ago, as he drank wine in Scarborough, always think the worst.

I am not feeling nausea much these days

If I had something serious wrong like PC , I would be bed ridden by now. or would find it hard to eat

I have fist my knuckles against the wall once or twice a few years ago.

My poo sank today.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 27-09-21 at 19:51.

I think you miss the structure of college life that you used to have pre-Covid? Too much time on your hands and no routine just opens the floodgates for anxiety and irrational fears. I do know how hard it is to keep occupied when not a lot is happening outside your home in terms of keeping you distracted and busy. Do you have a local Employability service who could advise you re any possible volunteering opportunities?

I think you miss the structure of college life that you used to have pre-Covid? Too much time on your hands and no routine just opens the floodgates for anxiety and irrational fears. I do know how hard it is to keep occupied when not a lot is happening outside your home in terms of keeping you distracted and busy. Do you have a local Employability service who could advise you re any possible volunteering opportunities?
    I got good contacts with where i did my last voluntary work and the current one could be a good stepping stone,

before the pre-covid it was all fun and games, with a certain lady , she kept in me in check . I still speak to her now and again, but the furthest I will take it meeting up with hot chocolate which we have done once (apart from the hugs and kiss, but covid19 has stopped us doing this again) covid19 has stopped us.

I have plenty of chances to look at my poo colour, I don't know what would be class as a grey/light colour/pale (I have never had a pure white white poo colour, or a black black stool colour or red stool colour) I am sure because of my tablets that these are changing the colour of my poop (to a light/paler colour than usually) but I am getting no yellowness in the whites of my eyes or body parts. I am very concerned if my poo is not brown, I struggle think rationally what has cause a change of my poo colour, like diet, what I drink and eat, tablets/medication, what I eat. how quickly it moves through the bowel/stomach etc.

Health anxiety is a beast

I am afraid of checking my poop colour , but it like checking my testicles and penis I am addicted to checking. as well as my skin for any changes
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 27-09-21 at 21:24.

Hi. I still get this intermittently but it was constant before. I wore sickness bands everyday and went through lots of packets of polos. I don’t know how I didn’t lose any teeth. I finally had cbt and as my anxiety subdued so did the nausea. It’s horrible I know. I hope you get relief soon 🤗

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread Information