Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: nausea feeling

Re: nausea feeling

I am trying new tablets tomorrow for my anxiety, I am still concerned about poo colours,.

My GP phoned me up earlier and he is putting me on beta blockers now, I told him the tablets turned my poo a lighter/paler colour, I am worried that this means cancer still. hopefully the beta blockers wont do the same. and make me feel more nausea

I tried red leicester again and it did not make me feel nausea this time. people can have minor disagreements with foods sometimes with their stomach it happens. I am on poo watch.

Why are you on poo watch when you know it makes you so anxious? What did the doctor say about your worries re lighter poos? Would he have prescribed beta blockers if he thought you needed tests for cancer?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Why are you on poo watch when you know it makes you so anxious? What did the doctor say about your worries re lighter poos? Would he have prescribed beta blockers if he thought you needed tests for cancer?
    He asked me how I was feeling with the tablets, and he will phone me up in two weeks. looking at my poop in the bowl in a habit. I can't look once per week

I don't think he would have given me the tablets, if I needed tests for cancer like pancreatic cancer, liver cancer, stomach cancer, bowel cancer, gallbladder cancer. etc.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 14-09-21 at 20:03.

So what does this tell you?

So what does this tell you?

I am fine, and my anxiety has mess my bowel movements up and the tablets. I ate well on Friday night, Saturday morning, lunchtime evening, sunday morning, lunchtime and evening, Monday morning, lunchtime and evening meal, in Scarborough and in the pub yesterday evening. we loved the guest stayed in, the place only did breakfast, either full English or continental breakfast I had the continental breakfast) and we had a good view of Scarborough castle from the hotel bedroom.

I don't think I could walk 14 miles with break in between if I had something serious wrong with me.

I agree, Phil..You couldn't. You know this as well. Just hang on to this fact?

Your Scarborough break sounds wonderful! I've never been there. How great to be able to see the castle from your room too! Did you feel better by being away from home for a bit?

I agree, Phil..You couldn't. You know this as well. Just hang on to this fact?

Your Scarborough break sounds wonderful! I've never been there. How great to be able to see the castle from your room too! Did you feel better by being away from home for a bit?
    Yes thanks, We managed to get up to Whitby on the bus in Scarborough, and we did my best to social distance but it was very tricky at times, I had my mask on when needed around. on Saturday we did 10 miles . we did try and look for the guest house we stayed in 30 years as is no longer there and is empty my parents went up 10 years earlier and was not there,
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 14-09-21 at 21:04.

I got my new tablets, today. I asked about side effects in the chemist, I could get signs of more nausea again, and I asked about would it effect my poop colour taking these tablets as look pink.

We are now looking at our next uk holiday (as we wont get aboard to next year because of covid) looking at Liverpool, Newcastle/Gateshead and possible if we can get a good deal on the trains Edinburgh.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 15-09-21 at 13:05.

I went to Edinburgh 3 years ago..It's a fantastic city to visit. I think you'd love it as there's plenty to see and do and loads of walking potential!

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread Information