Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: nausea feeling

Re: nausea feeling

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I went to Edinburgh 3 years ago..It's a fantastic city to visit. I think you'd love it as there's plenty to see and do and loads of walking potential!
    And to see Arthur's seat, we would probably spent 3 or 4 nights in Edinburgh. I did mention to the chemist whether it would turn my poop pale/light colour with these new tablets. my appetite is getting better. my arm pain has gone down a little, but still worried may take weeks to heal, chemist staff would have picked up something if I had something serious wrong with me.

And if food goes through my symptom quickly it was look a lot lighter/paler colour
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 15-09-21 at 16:46.

I think you would like Calton Hill too

https://ewh.org.uk/world-heritage-sites/calton-hill/

Fabulous views at night but a very steep climb! I bet you have plenty of climbing practice though?!

I think you would like Calton Hill too

https://ewh.org.uk/world-heritage-sites/calton-hill/

Fabulous views at night but a very steep climb! I bet you have plenty of climbing practice though?!

Thanks, Yes and where I live in Sheffield is pretty hilly in places

I am taking a brand called Propranolol, these are pink in colour. I will be on the poop colour watch still.

I am not got any violent pains and the have lost my appetite altogether, I am eating but smaller portions as the GP checked under my arm when I went to see him a few weeks ago.

I am not bid ridden
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 16-09-21 at 14:38.

Also got a worries about my penile head, plaque fordyce spots/ Pearly Penile papules, not bleeding but worried about penile cancer again, must have had them years

Urine a bit bubble and foamy, I got a nasty habit of holding it in, and have a huge force. I do flush the toilet before I go

I have been taking beta blocker today, but worried about my kidneys

I am really worried about my health, going to see the doctors again. or go down to A & e

Talk to your dad about how frightened and anxious you are, Phil? See what he suggests? Maybe he can help you calm down? You really don't need to go back to the GP as he only saw you last week and said that you were physically fine. You shouldn't go to A&E with HA either. You won't get any help there for your anxiety which is the main problem.

Talk to your dad about how frightened and anxious you are, Phil? See what he suggests? Maybe he can help you calm down? You really don't need to go back to the GP as he only saw you last week and said that you were physically fine. You shouldn't go to A&E with HA either. You won't get any help there for your anxiety which is the main problem.
    He just says I can't keep going down, or do i really need to go. nothing wrong with my poo I can go, wee. I been to doctors a few weeks ago and he said I look fine. and said you don't want to annoy the GP too much. My Dad is going to have word with my GP for me. I can eat and drink. I would not have be able to do 14 miles walk.

My Dad struggles to understand my anxiety at times, my Dad said I don't smoke or drink etc.

I am always worried about my health, every pain and ache in my hip, back etc. I hope my tablets don't change my colour poop to pink.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 17-09-21 at 12:41.

They won't.

You have got yourself into an HA spiral. You have to accept and believe this. New meds will worry you with all the uncertainties re potential side effects etc. I'm sure your dad understands your anxieties better than you think he does because he is just trying to reassure you with facts. Your GP isn't worried about you, health-wise. You have no red flag symptoms. You are not pale, weak, fatigued and anaemic. Your main issue is HA but you have to believe this to get better mentally and lessen your anxiety.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information