Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: nausea feeling

Re: nausea feeling

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    They won't.

You have got yourself into an HA spiral. You have to accept and believe this. New meds will worry you with all the uncertainties re potential side effects etc. I'm sure your dad understands your anxieties better than you think he does because he is just trying to reassure you with facts. Your GP isn't worried about you, health-wise. You have no red flag symptoms. You are not pale, weak, fatigued and anaemic. Your main issue is HA but you have to believe this to get better mentally and lessen your anxiety.
    It did not turn my poop pink colour with the tablets, the tablets so far has made me feel less nausea. I have bad health anxiety,

Yes you do but you can learn to manage it better. It won't always be like this.

I hope I can managed it better, but the poop checking for colour has still not gone away. I do eat a lot of lighter colour foods like chicken, white bread etc. but still very concern if it not brown, and more lighter colour (it is never a white or whitish, or grey colour like clay colour, but still a concern , that I got something wrong with my bile ducts. liver. pancreatic , but I will be yellow

I dont think I ever had grey colour stool/clay

pale = white

If I had anything wrong with my liver etc, I would look yellow

I am not getting dark urine

No abdominal pains, I am just concerned about my poop colour, as it is not brown. I will be speaking to my doctor in a couple of weeks time as he is phoning me up. I will talk to him again about my stool colours
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 18-09-21 at 12:38.

Gray, pale or clay coloured stool can indicate a problem with the pancreas or bile ducts, some doctors will use gray, pale or clay coloured talking about poo

I did go to the football today to watch Wednesday play, I nearly tripped over someone bag in the gangway, and stumbled I lost my balance, and someone had their feet blocking us getting to our seats

What do you think of Saido Berahino?

It's very easy to fall over someone's feet or bag getting to your seat because there is just no space.

What do you think of Saido Berahino?

It's very easy to fall over someone's feet or bag getting to your seat because there is just no space.
    Took his goal well, also does not help wearing my mask in the ground.

No but at least crowds are allowed back in the stadiums now. You like going to football, Phil and it could be a good distraction from your HA if only for a short while?

No but at least crowds are allowed back in the stadiums now. You like going to football, Phil and it could be a good distraction from your HA if only for a short while?
    Yes. I am off to get my flu jab tomorrow with my Mum (we put our names down, me and my parents) My Dad got to wait for his, something to do with his age, as he needs a different one to me and my Mum.

And we just had a phone call earlier saying the chemist person who does the jabs have phoned in sick, so booked in for next week instead
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 22-09-21 at 10:14.

My poop was dark brown yesterday, must have had quite a lot of chocolate, and had a burger, a bit broke off and was floating must have be a lack of fiber in the last little bit (as I worried about stomach cancer now) 37 and still worried about my poo colours

can you get a hairs in your bottom.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 22-09-21 at 16:06.

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information