Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: nausea feeling

Re: nausea feeling

I am started my voluntary work Wednesday some more training

I am still worried about my neck pain, shoulder pain /wrist pain which Ibeen having 8 weeks, I may need physio or injections to fixed the problem. I am scared that these pains are cancer i.e bone cancer or worst.

on the pain is referred pain but my doctor would have refer me to hospital if it he thought i had something serious going on

I also feel my back is hurting bit so worried this is cancer spreading (and I am still worried about my testicles still) I know testicle cancer is rare and rarer as you get older but aches and pains (I know i can poking them) maybe too much time on the computer, poking my body parts etc, or stress

Not putting down pains to anxiety

my parents, sister, brother in law (say I need to stop googling, my niece does not i have anxiety. oi am going to the doctorrs again soon to get this pain and aches sorted out, as IU am worried about my symptoms
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 11-10-21 at 18:14.

My nausea has gone now, but worried about pains under arm , but my gp said it was inflammation but don't believe him.

I am worried that the pain is in the bones, I can't keep taking tablets, I am watching what I lift now, making me feel tired worrying

I tried giving myself a massage to help

aches and pains again

Sorry for another post

I am still very worried about these aches and pains I am getting in my arms, shoulders, wrists that I am worried are bone cancer, leukemia etc

My niece had to sit further up on my laps, as my bottom of my legs was also hurting

I do suffer from NF and
    arthritis is in the family.

I also worried that the shoulder pain is a sign of lung cancer or another type of cancer

I been told my GP that it is a little inflammation and muscular but reading google and looking at articles there are countless articles with people ending up being told it was cancer.

I am still taking my anxiety tablets

The person in the chemist who I saw told me it could be a trap nerve,

I am also worried about the pains in my neck , and back

I do a lot of sitting down, hunch over the computer

also i have to be careful how I sleep

I would love to get a xray or a MRI scan to get to the bottom of the problem with these pains or at least a blood test.

I report aches and pains to the doctor i see
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 12-10-21 at 12:16.

Re: aches and pains again

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    I am also worried about the pains in my neck , and back

I do a lot of sitting down, hunch over the computer
    You've answered your own worry here!

I use to get a lot of neck and back pains when I worked on a laptop a lot. Try stretching every so often when using a computer and you could even start yoga that will target the neck, shoulders and back, there are tons on YouTube.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

How long will these shoulder pain/arm pain etc take togo, there are not there are the time.
    I am guessing bone cancer is severe pain where you can't move your arm or leg etc(depending where the tumour is growing/)

I should have not read about bone cancer but noticed reading about , inflammation

My doctor said I got a bit of
    (inflammation even though there are no redness and muscular pain ,

I am not getting any night sweats in fact it was pretty cold last night had to put on my long pjs

I can't feel any lumps on my bones

I have stopped going to the group sessions as my anxiety is still very bad

I am sure my GP would have referred me if I had a problem(,as well like a slip disc

My Dad says we have not been to the gym in ages (well covid19) and also he controls my routine for the gym, I only like the bike and the running machine, as I can watch tv at the same time

I struggle to trust my gp still

My anxiety has still not gone away

I know as we get older we get more aches and pains

Not happy, still very worried abou this pain in my shoulder/arm hand it keeps moving from place to place (and under my arm pit) I nearly injury myself reaching for something today whilst I was out

It like a shooting pain, pin and needles etc.

I don't want to end up my like my Mum she left it for months before having her frozen shoulder been seen to

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information