Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: nausea feeling

Re: nausea feeling

Still worried that these pains are cancer , my mum has suggested to come off the computer

Can foot wear cause pain in your legs

It when I get a symptom I panic

also worried that my joint pain and shoulder pain is a sign of leukemia

and under the arm still hurts a bit so worry this is a sign of lymphoma , my gp said a few weeks ago it was inflammation and a pull muscle but still I don't believe him. i mention to him on the phone two weeks ago it was no better and also in a email . I will sent him another email next week, I am so worried about these pains that it is a cancer
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 16-10-21 at 07:18.

I am still very worried about these pains,

My Mum has tried using deep heat cream on me, the pain comes and go

I think theese pains are either bone caner, leukemia, lymphoma or another type of cancer, I do suffer from NF, there is arthritis in the family, my doctor and i spoke to the chemist guy i been told inflammation, pull muscle and trapped nerve.

I am worried abiout my testicles still and scotrum still as I think I go either penile cancer, testicle cancer (i can't feel any lumps) or skin cancer I know we all get freckles and age spots as we get older , I had these blood spots, freckles or what there are called for years, like pin pricks if it eas serious these spots would have good larger and bigger and have started to bleed

the opain feels like a pinching feeling, tense feeling, ache ,

it goes from my top of my shoulder blade, down my arm, under my arm , it does not stay in the same place all the tme

I am also worried it could be my heart

and hurting my ribs as I have kept poking at them.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 16-10-21 at 19:47.

We went up to York yesterday and walked 10 miles with a break for lunch I don't think I could do that if I had cancer

I am going to physio soon and get this pain and ache sorted out in my arm?shoulder, and hand, my mu,m and dad think I spend a lot of time on the computer, but I think it is cancer of the bone, or bone cancer, leukemia, lymphoma, non hodgkins etc.

heart problems

I am thinking of going private to see a doctor
    I am worried about my health all th time, I worry about every pain I am getting that it is serious, that I think Igot cancer and it is is more than one place and is advanced

My Dad keep saying wait a couple of datys before going to see a gp i had this shoulder/arm pain joint paIN 10 weeks now. I have been to the gp he told me it was muscular, but it still hurting me

I have trried tablets, deep heat cream, 2 p pillows.

I am worredid that these pains are cancer , even though I been told it a trap nerve, inflammation pulled muscle, reading articles about people who got told it was a pulled muscle, ended up finding it was bone cancer or another cancer.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 19-10-21 at 11:29.

Worried this is referred pain
    I am scared I have left it too late if it serious.,

I am looking at physiio to ease in the pain, I don't want my Dad to go in, as he may not be allowed to due to covid19 and social distance rules even though me and my parents live in the same house. we can't
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 19-10-21 at 11:48.

latest with the shoulder pain after spending 6 hours in the walk in centre today, he says it is muscular, he did some tests more than my gp did with me. (my gp knows me though) he did say I need to keep my arm moving.

I need physio and been given some cream.

I am see a physio in a couple of weeks time. I stuck with it and got answers , hopefully my physio can reduce the pain, aches

I did have my temperature taken and my blood pressure taken
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 22-10-21 at 09:55.

He did feel for any lumps in my shoulder/arm etc on Wednesday

These pains will take a while to go, he given me exercise to do until I see the physio. I just hope it not as well I am got problems with my wisdom tooth where I am getting these pains as well. I am not sweating during the night (like night sweats drenching the bed) it is just hurting so much my right arm/elbow

He did mention did I get any pin and needles ,

My Dad was allowed in with me,

The pains will take time to go.

The pains and aches are making me feel tired

The pains come and go, I hope the pains are jus anxiety . My Dad has accepted I got anxiety now more, as I had to go down to thw walk in centre earlier this week about my arm and shoulder pain, as getting into the GP practice I am registered to is a joke with covid19 , I am not the only person struggling to get appointments . the walk in centre I attend was very very busy

I am still very worry this is a type of cancer with the pains and I am getting

I am worried the pains in arms are in my bones and kjoints and this means it is leukemia
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 24-10-21 at 16:18.

I am counting down the days to I see the physio

the cream/gel voltarol is taking time to work I had it less than a week, I am still very worry I got cancer and have left it too late. even though I have been seen by my own GP, walk in centre person and also the chemist person told me it was a trapped nerve

If it is a trap nerve it makes sense why it is hurting so much.

Re shoulder pain about 18 mths ago I woke up with a really sore shoulder out of blue , it was so sore that I could barely lift my arm, I never sought help for it , as I have multiple other worries. However it eventually went away , took about 12 mths though there is quite a lot of mechanical things that can go out of tune with a shoulder as it's a complicated joint. You also mention some "male" issues I have similar bumps and have had them looked at Dr was unconcerned. Hope this helps.

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information