Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: nausea feeling

Re: nausea feeling

PS volterol, ibrufen gel had zero effect on reducing pain for me . I did a lot of research into rotator cuff, frozen shoulder, shoulder pain etc, not recommending a DIY approach of course, and did some simple exercises whether this helped I don't know
    Last edited by sleepless65; 25-10-21 at 22:26.

I had my phone call from CBT I am on the waiting list , may take a while to get face to face appointment but it will be held at the GP Practice I attend

My anxiety is getting no better, my elbow/shoulder painetc thanks is getting no easier , my mum thought my movement was a lot better today.

I am off to the physio in Wednesday

Whilst we up to my nieces birthday party (my brother in law Mum is a nurse) she had the same problem as me years ago, with her shoulder etc, she could not even type. my pains keep coming and going and comes back again, moves, around, it is making me feel tired, I think my brother in law Mum being a nurse would have picked up problems with me, she told my parents and me it can be painful , the pains also under my elbow , arm. it is down my right shoulder, and get wrist pains still.

I struggle to trust my gp

I am trying not to google things, as I still think I got bone cancer (but I had that I would struggle to use my arm) even if I had help sometimes cutting up my food, when it is cold my joints/bones feel worst..

I know as we get older our bones can have wear and tear on them.

With all due respect Phil, knowing your mental and physical situation, what can we say or do for you to help you?

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I need plenty of reassurance and this is why I go to doctors regularly and ask for advise

this pain and trap nerve will never heal.

also very worry tht these pains in my right shoulder is a sign I got liver cancer , even though the pains comes and go. I do think I am getting muhc pain in the shoulder blade
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 08-11-21 at 10:37.

latest news with my shoulder

I have been told I have a frozen shoulder.

Do you believe what you have been told? Have you been told what to expect pain-wise with a frozen shoulder?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Do you believe what you have been told? Have you been told what to expect pain-wise with a frozen shoulder?
    Yes the physio had access to my notes and he will get in touch with one of the gps at the practice i go to, to give me stronger tablets if i am in pain, he checked my reflex and the other tests the person at the walk in centre did,

He said I may need an injection next year

I been given some exercises to do.

I been told about the pain about the three stages, i have caught my frozen shoulder pretty early
    He asked me quite a lot of questions like any heart or lung problems or lost of weight, and sleeping problems

My mum had the same problem as she still has problems years later

My doctor is giving me stronger pain killers to help ease the pain of the frozen shoulder, it is at stage one

The nurse phoned me up on Friday, and will phone in two weeks time. I may need an injection later on

I been given exercises to do, ,

I hope he can give me sleeping tablets as well

I went to the dentist yesterday for my checkup no new problems, but I am informed them on my anxiety tablets I am taking , the dentist assistant also has the same as me, but her is in her elbow

THe pin and needles feeling is driving me mad.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 14-11-21 at 13:36.

I been given some stronger painkillers, been taking them one day

Hopefully my shoulder pain will go. I am still worried this is lung cancer, ALS , bone cancer. the pains come and go, starts from my neck, travels to my elbow and down my arm. feels like one of the bones in my shoulder has popped out

Also ribs I do a lot of stressing

I worry about every pain, the doctor/nurse is phoning me up next Friday

I did asked questions to the chemist about tablets I could not take with these new painkillers , so I don't overdose

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread Information