Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: nausea feeling

Re: nausea feeling

Anxiety will make your perception of any pain or discomfort worse. Remember that you have been told that your frozen shoulder is just at stage one so easily treatable.

You have to give it time, Phil. Take the pain meds regularly but it's very important to believe the proper diagnosis and not those conjured up by your HA.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Anxiety will make your perception of any pain or discomfort worse. Remember that you have been told that your frozen shoulder is just at stage one so easily treatable.

You have to give it time, Phil. Take the pain meds regularly but it's very important to believe the proper diagnosis and not those conjured up by your HA.
    Thanks, I been told it could take up to 3 years to heal

Hopefully the tablets will ease the pain

I don't why the physio asked me whether I had any lung or heart problems

I think I got my blood pressure taken at the walk in centre as there were testing my stats? , one by one doctor and the other who checked my shoulder arm movements

I am still going to the football, we bumped into person we not seen for a few years, she does not go to many matches

Also been warned about bowel movements problems,

I am worried about the abdominal pains witht these tablets I been getting, only been taking the tablets for a day, with hips pains. I did mention about my back pains to the physio with my shoulder pains . I am going for poops more regularly probably because I am eating more veg and drink more water.

THa pain is really really hurting me, if I have broken my bone the physio would have felt something
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 16-11-21 at 17:12.

The pains and getting me down, the pain seems to be coming from one or more parts of the body, with this frozen shoulder.

Nerves pressing

I always think the worst

I also seem to want to wee, whilst brushing my teeth,
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 17-11-21 at 16:48.

I noticed that the pains sometimes goes into my hips area and ribs, because my body is putting more work in

I am eating okay, but need help sometimes with cutting food up, with this shoulder pain

I am doing the exercises the physio told me to do

I just hope these pains are not cause by something which has spread , as pain cause by another part of the body

I am sure if there were any concerns I would have been referred to the hospital

I don't think I have lost weight, physical niggles. I worry about every pain and ache still.

This will take time to heal, for the shoulder arm under arm pain to heal

It is really hurting me, and I am scared that this is serious like bone cancer, ALS, MND etc

Sometimes I have to stop eating because the pain is bad, I think because I have breakfast a t9am and lunch at 12, I sometimes feel full up .

I worried about every symptom I get

Last edited by unsure_about_this; 18-11-21 at 13:31.

And I think my GP, walk in doctor, physio (even my dentist I went for a checkup on Friday and no new dental issues) would have picked up whether I pulled a muscle .

I am trying not to read any more of those articles where people who had pulled shoulders and it turned out to be bone cancer and sometimes it spread

I think you need to just take some time out to chill and relax and not keeping posting about these issues as you are just reinforcing fears that are unfounded.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Question, have you tried seeing a therapist or psychiatrist? I know how you feel - you are essentially typing out the train of thought a lot of health anxiety sufferers have, but it's obvious you need to find some techniques to control your anxiety. It's leading you down rabbit holes and taking away your opportunity at enjoying life. I really hope you can find some help - I can understand why you do what you do but I think reaching out to a therapist would help you immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightPhoenix View Post
    Question, have you tried seeing a therapist or psychiatrist? I know how you feel - you are essentially typing out the train of thought a lot of health anxiety sufferers have, but it's obvious you need to find some techniques to control your anxiety. It's leading you down rabbit holes and taking away your opportunity at enjoying life. I really hope you can find some help - I can understand why you do what you do but I think reaching out to a therapist would help you immensely.
    Thanks I have seen a therapist and CBT and talking therapy has not helped me, I may have to try again

I been for an eye test, no changes in my eyes, but getting new glasses

I don't think anything willl help me, apart from seeing the GP/doctors etc
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 23-11-21 at 16:44.

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information