Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: nausea feeling

Re: nausea feeling

I started to make a food chart of what making me feeling nausea to. as I am worried I have food intolerance, I am worried because I am eating a lot slower and feeling full up quickly so need to take a break.

I am worried this is still cancer, or got an ulcer in the stomach/bowel , maybe a problem with my thyroid.

My dentist did not see anything wrong with my mouth, neck area a few weeks ago, as I told her about my nausea and eating problems

I have done too much googling later,

I am still going with my frozen shoulder injection on Thursday and hopefully can relieve some pain

I want the camera down my throat, and up my bottom as I think there is something wrong with me, as I don't believe my symptoms are down to anxiety,

Also I think this is
    Gastroparesis/GERD/acid reflux etc

I had the same problem last year for a couple of days, I don't know what stopped it,

I am worried about my poo as well

Looking at webmd about Nausea and vomiting , which list a huge range of causes, I still think mine is to do with cancer,

Last edited by unsure_about_this; 28-02-22 at 10:59.

I had my letter from the anxiety coach being referred back to my GP, one typo in, wrong NF type.

I am still worried about my nausea still , can anxiety with nausea last months, with food, throat problems because I am worried I have GERD/acid reflux even though I not been tested yet, worried I got oesophagus cancer or problems because I am feeling nausea eating, I have been trying ginger biscuits again to see whether this help.

I still very worry about my symptoms, my Dad said there is nothing we can do until my GP phones me back.

I am worried about whether I may have a stomach bug, can anxiety cause stomach issues, gut issues.

I can go for a poop okay. but I am still very worried

So when my GP phones we are going to be asked to be referred, I need to speak and see my GP to talk to him about my symptoms instead of going around the houses, I go for the worst thing first and work backwards )not the other way round) . rule out the worst thing first.

I am so worried about my symptoms nausea I had it before last year for a few weeks, nausea whilst eating.

I am so worried this is cancer and I left it too late, but would know as I be in bed or in hospital getting treatment to help reduce symptoms

I am so worried that it taking me more and more time to eat food, I need more breaks, my throat tights up , I probably stress myself so much not being able to get a GP appointment at the practice I go to. I worry about every symptom, my shoulder is no better.

I am so scared of my symptoms.

I did try a few ginger snacks today.

I have read about stomach polyps, and other polyps and stomach ulcers which could be causing this problem .

It is doing no good between me and my parents. my skin is not yellow, eyes of whites are not yellow.

Too much googling still, I think my nausea is to do with liver cancer
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 28-02-22 at 16:48.

I am hoping my GP practice phones me tomorrow, I hope my GP works tomorrow, as I am so worried about this nausea and feeling sick

It probably has not help the last 6-7 months not sleeping well, with my frozen shoulder, this could also be the cause why I am feeling nausea

I am worried so much that my symptoms could be to do with cancer, even though I have not been tested yet.

I have read to much information online about symptoms and matching symptoms, my mum googled for me about nausea but she can read it better than me, and does not jump to the worst thing first like me.

i hope I have not got gerd with damage oesophagus problems

My nausea is still playing up, one of the GP at the practice phoned me up today, she is going to referred me to the neurological about my anxiety, NF.

My mum told the GP about my anxiety, thinking I got something wrong with me

Can feeling full all the time, be cause by anxiety, and feeling sick. I keep thinking this is cancer. I am going for more poops still worried about shape. consistency etc. but I am eating more fibre. I am taking more breaks eating.

I am 38 ,

I don't know how long I will have to wait to see someone about my neurological with anxiety

I am getting a phone call in two weeks time from the doctors. I told them about my tablets.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 22-03-22 at 21:37.

I had my injection for my frozen shoulder a few days now, seems to be a little bit better will never be 100%

I have also applied for a admin job in a hospital.

Latest with my health worries.

I managed to get a GP appointment Wednesday just gone, she was a fantastic doctor, who listened, she checked my blood pressure, my weight, felt my stomach area, listened to my heart and lungs (as she asked me to breath in and out) because of my NF I am getting a blood test done , I am getting to get more phone calls from the GP now. I am going to be referred to get more help, maybe mindfulness with local buddhism centre, I don't know.

She talked to my worries about the big C , very unlikely I am at risk. as I don't smoke, drink and my weight is okay (could be a few more kgs heavy) but if she saw my parents both my parents are not over weight.

When I talked to her about my bowels movements, she was not too concerned about colour, as I would be showing signs if there were a problem.

As for cancer, she said if I had anything serious wrong with me I would know about it.

Do I believe my GP yes, as she took the time.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 18-03-22 at 20:17.

That is good to hear, Phil.

Maybe the next time you want to update your thread you should re-read what you have written here and reassure yourself instead of listing symptoms again?

The doctor took her time with you and really listened to your fears. She answered your questions and recognised that your HA needs treating but it's important that you should be referred to a service that understands ASD.

I hope you can stay with this GP now because feeling confident that you are being listened to sensitively is such a bonus. I hope you hear soon about getting some decent help and support. Chase up the GP if you don't hear anything for a while?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    That is good to hear, Phil.

Maybe the next time you want to update your thread you should re-read what you have written here and reassure yourself instead of listing symptoms again?

The doctor took her time with you and really listened to your fears. She answered your questions and recognised that your HA needs treating but it's important that you should be referred to a service that understands ASD.

I hope you can stay with this GP now because feeling confident that you are being listened to sensitively is such a bonus. I hope you hear soon about getting some decent help and support. Chase up the GP if you don't hear anything for a while?

Thank you for your reply, the GP I saw on Wednesday is leaving the practice at end of the month. I have logged into my details for the doctors, and checked when my next appointment is, got a phone call in the middle of April with a different GP someone who I not met before hopefully the GP understands about health anxiety

Tuesday just gone I had a phone call about my blood test when I want to go in hospital or GP practice with the nurse, I said nurse at practice, as this will be a lot easier for me.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 24-03-22 at 19:28.

I went for my blood test today, and asked the question to the nurse about what we were testing/checking for.

cholesterol levels, red and white cells, liver function, kidney function, iron and blood count.

I know now what we eat affects our poop colour, as well as how fast it works through our system, medication. I remember my last doctor said he was not worried about poo colour, if I had a serious issue with one of my organs I would know.

All my blood test results came back fine a few weeks,, no further action needed, one was satisfactory but no further action needed. I believe these results, and had i any problems these would have been flagged. I did have cold. which may have affect my white blood cells count.

In the last week I have quite itchy skin, front area but have been to the chemist who had a look she gave me some itch relief cream, I am thinking I got either non hodkins or lymphoma or liver cancer as i got a few itchy patches on skin, the chemist person thinks this is hives

I do suffer from NF, and even though I should not read NF lumps and skins can cause itchyness

I may have an allergy to some foods

I know it been warm the last few days, may have got some bites marks as well

I am getting no night sweats , can't feel or see any hard lumps

I feel a bit tired as I could not stop itching my chest area Tuesday night during the night, I don't think this is class as fatigue as I don't want to sleep all the time
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 21-04-22 at 18:03.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread Information