Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: nausea feeling

Re: nausea feeling

I just can't cope worrying about every symptom I get now

I keep thinking I got something wrong with me. I am not myself as I keep worrying 24/7 . I am not getting up during the night. but I am panicing like crazy

If it helps any, I’ve woken up the last two mornings a little nauseated. Sometimes our bodies are just weird and there isn’t an explanation for them acting the way they do. Gotta learn to roll with the punches so to say, and in the process you’ll help your HA as well.

I’m nowhere near perfect at this by the way lol. It takes constant practice and constant self talk and I still struggle with that sometimes. But you just have to keep trying because letting the anxiety win is never the solution!

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    I just can't cope worrying about every symptom I get now

I keep thinking I got something wrong with me. I am not myself as I keep worrying 24/7 . I am not getting up during the night. but I am panicing like crazy
    Phone your keyworker, Phil? Or get your dad to contact him? Do you have any medication for when your anxiety is very bad?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Phone your keyworker, Phil? Or get your dad to contact him? Do you have any medication for when your anxiety is very bad?
    I have no medication for when my anxiety is very bad, I should try mindfulness again

My parents and I need to phone my keyworker cbt person. to tell them how bad I am. My Dad thinks I need physio on my shoulder, arm I still think it is lung cancer (because I read this symptom a few weeks ago) but may have pulled it whilst on the train/taxi during the weekend when England played in the final. I am taking tablets to help reduced the pain.

I also worry the pain in my shoulder could be to do with breast cancer (I know breast cancer is very rare in males)

Make phoning your keyworker the first thing you do tomorrow, Phil? Maybe it would be less stressful for you if either of your parents make the call?

Make phoning your keyworker the first thing you do tomorrow, Phil? Maybe it would be less stressful for you if either of your parents make the call?

I been out for the morning to my anxiety group session

I am also worried this morning as I had a pale stool colour, did not look much brown in so thinking this is either pancreatic cancer, liver cancer/disease, stomach cancer. I know what you eat and drink can affect your poop, I have been taken tablets for my shoulder/arm pain, which could have made my poop turn pale.

I am going to get physio on my shoulder arm, I am worrying this is a sign of bone cancer, lung cancer. lymphoma, non-hodgkin's lymphoma, breast cancer (or a secondary cancer) but if I had a secondary cancer I be very ill, bed ridden. which I am not. I am also worried this could be MS or ALS.

Even my Dad and My mum can't put their touch fingers behind their back.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 19-08-21 at 19:59.

Also have a habit of playing with my lymph nodes in my neck, checking whether I can feel the same on both sides (whether one feels a bit enlarged or swollen) as I am worried this is a sign of non-hodgkin's lymphoma or lymphoma

There are not visible which is a good sign, and I don't get night sweats like drenching the bed. I did asked my parents a few weeks ago was it a warm night, as I worried I woke up sweating

Anxiety is a beast

I have not seen a doctor since late 2019, I seen a dentist though for dental checkups

I am worried about my health.

My Mum said I will never see a doctor again because of covid19.

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    I have not seen a doctor since late 2019, I seen a dentist though for dental checkups

I am worried about my health.

My Mum said I will never see a doctor again because of covid19.
    So has what she said triggered your HA because she is not right. Are you afraid that you will develop cancer and not be able to see a doctor?

So has what she said triggered your HA because she is not right. Are you afraid that you will develop cancer and not be able to see a doctor?
    Yes I am afraid I will develop cancer. and not being able to see a doctor.

I keep thinking my symptoms I am getting are cancer. as I can't think logically

I was worried about my poop being not brown yesterday, looked pale, so I thinking this is a type of cancer. (even though my poop was easy to flush yesterday)

I am worried about every pain I am getting is cancer

I am worried about my testicles and penis still (testicle penile) and penile cancer

I am worried about my nail bed on my toes/fingers, about marks I get or inbetween. for skin cancer

It is endless

I got the worst anxiety going.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 20-08-21 at 18:29.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information