Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: nausea feeling

Re: nausea feeling

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I'm glad that your dad is supporting you at your appointments. It's a good idea to talk to your parents at an agreed time and to tell them all the things that are worrying you at that time. You can all work out a plan to help you rationalise these worries and your dad can talk to the GP for additional advice?
    I think it will be useful talking to them, as I am still concerned about my nausea it is passing slowly hopefully. and my poop colour is still a huge concern for me. that it is not always brown. I know like the tablets I took for my shoulder I was warn my poop colour may look more lighter, which I think these tablets are doing the same. I am jumping to the worst thing all the time.

My Dad will talk to the GP for additional advice, he gave an example on Tuesday that if gets a spot on his hand, he says hows it goes , and it heals.

It throws up the question about the lack of bile in my poo when my poop in lighter not much brown. with I got a problem with one of my organs or a blockage of my gallbladder
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 04-09-21 at 16:15.

The anti inflammatories which you are taking have caused your poo to go a lighter colour, Phil. The doctor warned you about this. Do not use Dr Google. Listen to your OWN doctor who is treating YOU. If you want your anxiety to improve you are going to have to stop using Google.

I want my anxiety to improve and it is very hard, the nausea will take time to clear with these anxiety tablets, my Dad said remember what the doctors said a couple of weeks. I am eating a lot slower, sometimes I have to stop if my nausea playing up when eating.

My doctor has never asked me about my poop colour, sometimes it is dark if I am staining or been in my system a while and what I ate, maybe I have eaten something which has upset me, but my fear of the colour could equal blood to me this equals cancer. looking at my bowel movements all the time, going to take time, it is a habit

I don't know whether the tablets are affecting my appetite or it is my nausea/anxiety causing this problem.

My Mum is frustrated with me say you keep it up you won't live to you 40 with your worries
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 05-09-21 at 12:30.

Does your Mum understand health anxiety? She is frustrated because she can't help you but only you can do that by remembering what the doctor told you and believing it.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Does your Mum understand health anxiety? She is frustrated because she can't help you but only you can do that by remembering what the doctor told you and believing it.
    My Mum is probably frustrated with me, and I need to do more for myself and believing the doctor I will annoy the comment about the age, as that is just a figure of speech.

Also with my anxiety and nausea, I am getting anxious in my stomach/throat

I hate being like this.

This anxiety and nausea is keeping me awake at night, and not sleeping well.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 05-09-21 at 16:42.

Even I told my sister about my poop, she said the same thing as you and others, my mum, my dad, doctors that what you eat affects your colour of your poo, tablets etc, my niece had a black poop yesterday as she ate black topping from a cake, some how I am still struggling not to focus on my poop colour like others have said. as I always think the worst if it not brown.

I could be starting the training soon for the voluntary work.

Also I am worried my nausea could be to do with kidney disease, I had a urine sample done as part of my NF in 2018 and 2019 and that was clear. I know sometimes I pee more than others (but that is how much i drink)
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 06-09-21 at 15:22.

It is a good idea I should ask for a stool sample to be taken by my doctor just to shut me up. or a blood test. to prove I don't have pancreatic cancer (which is [probably rare for someone in at 37, same for liver cancer) and anything else a blood test can show up.

my gp did not even ask where the nausea feeling, nausea was coming from roughly my neck area throat
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 06-09-21 at 20:25.

No it's not a good idea to ask for unnecessary tests when your GP is happy that you are physically well. Tests just make anxiety worse and your GP told you that you were not ill.

I been taking the tablets for the week, and my anxiety is just getting worst worrying about my health. I will keep taking the tablets. Hopefully in a couple of weeks time I know it tough with covid19, I would be referred to talk someone, my GP would be asking my Dad on the telephone how I been next Tuesday, my nausea is starting to fade I hope. I am eating smaller meals. anxiety really affecting my appetite, which is probably making me feel nausea.

Even my Nan has all colour of poop, after her heart attack, with the tablets and meds she takes now, she had the same paler/lighter colour as me. same for my Grandad, My Dad keeps saying you don't have to worry about your colour of your poop as long as you can go. My sister has mention the classic Bristol stool chart.

It was pretty warm last night,

My niece did not pick up anxiety from me, but she kept washing her hands at child care yesterday,
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 07-09-21 at 21:45.

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information