Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: nausea feeling

Re: nausea feeling

My poop was brown today, and stress can probably affect your shape and the constantly of the type.

Stressing worrying about my health is probably making my nausea stay.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 08-09-21 at 11:01.

Hopefully my shoulder and arm will get better, I probably made it worst as I walked into my door earlier, did not help as I was eating something but I was not choking.

My nausea will take time to heal, I have also a habit of looking at my urine, to see how many bubbles I get, I get them now and again, depending on what I drink and the force. dentist would have spotted signs for diabetes a few weeks ago. I think I may know if I had kidney disease

Still concerned my nausea is to do with a brain tumour, I am due for an eye test soon.

As I am not sleeping well I know my eyes are tired and hurt
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 08-09-21 at 13:11.

Can nausea causes dysphagia problems, swallowing certain foods. I am eating a lot slower these days. I asked my dentist about my chewing issues she told me it was anxiety. as she could not see anything wrong with my teeth, gums etc; I thought I had broken a tooth because of this issue, and this when my nausea started getting worst.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 08-09-21 at 19:18.

I am still very worried about my pale/light colour colour stools. I don't seem to remember last time I took these tablets my stool went pale. I know when I had dental work done my poop was pale/light colour

Can stress change your poo colour so it does not contain much bile.

I am also worrying my nausea could be do with a sign of stomach cancer
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 09-09-21 at 12:37.

I am sill scared that my poo colour with it being lighter than usually, not brown, this is a sign of cancer. liver disease, stomach disease, gallstones, gallbladder disease, tumours etc

How long does nausea last for. could my nausea be a sign of acid reflux.

I don't think I have lost weight, as my sister or brother in law would have commented when they came up. I got weight on two surfaces last night and both was the same numbers.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 09-09-21 at 15:05.

Going to talk to the gp on Tuesday, as I am worried about my poo colour being lighter colour/pale (as it is not brown) sometimes I can dark brown poo, I am not bleeding in the bowl. sometimes if I strain that can affect the colour (as it never been bright red, or dark red, as that what colour it would be on the toilet paper?

The tablets I am taking are white in colour. I eat white meat, yellow cheese (like Edam etc) now, I usually eat red leicester. I have not eaten much chocolate the last few days, I do eat other things. I need help. I am like when I was worried I had bowel cancer back in 2012/13/14, but fear my poop colour sometimes is a sign of bowel cancer, as there is no family history (in blood relative) seem to remember my Dad's mum was given 24 hours to live in 2000, as she was rushed into hospital and was riddled with cancer, plus she smoked liked 20 per day, even more when she lost her husband from a heart attack
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 09-09-21 at 18:09.

Still very worried my pale stool/lighter colour (it was not white white like snow) just not much brown in it, this means I got a liver/pancreatic problem, blockage, gallstones or cancer, as there was a lack of bile. I know pancreatic, stomach, liver, gallbladder cancer is probably very rare for someone under 40.

I had a non meat meal for evening today. and did not feel nausea or had to stop.

can nausea also be caused by Hepatitis
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 09-09-21 at 18:58.

I went away with my parents this weekend and had to stop taking these tablets as there were making me feel very nausea (probably did not help it being a very warm day at the seaside as we went to Scarborough) so not been taking them since Friday night. My eating habits are getting back to normal

I will have to try something else to take.

I had another worry thaty I was losing weight, the elastic in my pjs bottoms had gone on holiday

I am still worried about my poo colour , my mum checked it on Saturday evening for me, as it was a brown colour (I am not sure what is classed as light pale colour/lighter colour. it was not floating, oily, smelly, it was easy to flush. If I had something serious wrong with me I would be showing signs of of jaundice if I had pancratic cancer, liver cancer, gallstones etc and possible be bedridden or very ill (I could not walk 14 miles, as we did this one day yesterday, we did stop for breaks, did 10 miles on Saturday walking with breaks.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 13-09-21 at 20:29.

I feel I had to stop taking the tablets (and my parents also said the same things, dont take them) as there were making me feeling ill.

I ate better on Saturday, Sunday, I am eating smaller meals now.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 13-09-21 at 21:39.

Asking for new tablets today

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread Information