Since January I’ve been having a lot of stomach issues. I can admit I seem to of become fixated on my bowel as I constantly check my stool with a flashlight for any signs of blood or changes. I often see red bits/black bits in my poo and at times it has actually turned out to be food. I have also had slight specks of blood on the tissue after I wipe. I get awful stomach aches occasionally and at the moment I am currently having lower left abdomen pain near the pelvic area and have once again noticed some red in my poo. I have had a calproctin stool sample done which came back negative and I have also had a fit sample done which also came back negative and a full blood count and the only thing that came back on that was low b12 however I have seen various things online that state that people have had these tests and they came back negative but then it turned out they had cancer. This freaks me out and makes me think I maybe have it. I’m 21 years old and the doctor seems to think it’s just IBS but I’ve also heard stories of doctors brushing cancer off as ibs with young people. My head is in an awful state 😭 I also have weird noises coming from my belly all the time so loud