Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: covid comes again..

Re: covid comes again..

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    The truth is that for many people the most "dramatic" side effect is a sore arm for a brief period but this doesn't really go down too well with the antivaxxers and alarmists.

A 10 mile walk is no mean feat so I hope you manage to sleep soundly tonight!
    Yes, the antivaxxers, alarmists and non-believers will sadly go to great lengths to scapegoat, shun and blatantly discredit the jabs in order to satisfy their own (often-warped) agendas, even discouraging others' uptake because they believe they're useless for the sake of a tiny minority of failures.

In fact, some of the Covid-related videos (especially with some kind of antivaxx agenda) people post on YouTube are absolutely disgusting.

Shame on them!

Nevertheless, it's nice to know that Mez is still OK.

Re: covid comes again..

Somebody else that I saw last night has tested positive on a lateral flow now too- again, the same with cold symptoms but they were testing daily since the cold symptoms started and it's only now showing up as positive. I wasn't close enough to them or for any length of time to need to self isolate, but it's going to be so hard to differentiate between colds and the new mild covid people are getting now this winter. I had that awful chesty bug thing that seemed to circulate the Dec/Jan before covid, and thought nothing of popping a couple of paracetamol for the aches and going to work (and to the toilet every so often to cough my guts up and blow my nose). How life has changed!
    It really feels like this is becoming one of those things that'll just keep circulating now that more and more people have antibodies.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information