Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: US Food and Drug Association approves Pfizer

Re: US Food and Drug Association approves Pfizer

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    You can guarantee that here in the UK, any attempt to make vaccination mandatory will be fiercely resisted. It's a big civil liberties issue.
    Oh it for sure is the same over here, PM. Anything regarding mandates of any kind, even something so small as wearing a mask, is seen by many as infringing on their personal rights. Such selfish people.

I had to have proof of vacation for my kids to go to school.. even to go to boy scout summer camp.

Granted, not to get into a concert or restaurant but if we had 150,000 cases of measles a day in the US, I bet I would.

Quote Originally Posted by glassgirlw View Post
    Oh it for sure is the same over here, PM. Anything regarding mandates of any kind, even something so small as wearing a mask, is seen by many as infringing on their personal rights. Such selfish people.
    Perhaps such selfish vaccine refuseniks and Covid non-believers on both sides of the Atlantic who are playing the 'human rights' card should take a look at what's happening in Afghanistan right now, and see what real 'dictatorship' is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Perhaps such selfish vaccine refuseniks and Covid non-believers on both sides of the Atlantic who are playing the 'human rights' card should take a look at what's happening in Afghanistan right now, and see what real 'dictatorship' is.
    Unfortunately these types of people seem to be inherently selfish, Lenco. They struggle to see past the end of their own nose.

Quote Originally Posted by glassgirlw View Post
    Unfortunately these types of people seem to be inherently selfish, Lenco. They struggle to see past the end of their own nose.
    Yet they would be the first to beg for a ventilator if they got Covid badly.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    And then say it's not their fault that they caught Covid!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I give you Richard Fairbrass, of pop duo Right Said Fred. Downplaying it all now despite spending four days on oxygen in hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    I give you Richard Fairbrass, of pop duo Right Said Fred. Downplaying it all now despite spending four days on oxygen in hospital.
    Sounds like he has a screw loose.

'I had Covid but I didn't actually have it'!

Well why was he in hospital on a ventilator in the first place then?

Total wally!

It's interesting, I have a Facebook friend of a friend who is about my age (30). He's an antivaxer; big time believer that covid isn't a big deal. He caught covid in early Augus (and his wife still went with their baby on vacation, to a crowded airport and a crowded resort despite him being covid positive) and is now on a ventilator. It's not looking good. I just happened to be aware of it because my friend is sharing his GoFundMe link.

I know people who actually can't get it, and they all really want to. I don't have much patience for those who just choose not to anymore. They can make their bed.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Quote Originally Posted by .Poppy. View Post
    It's interesting, I have a Facebook friend of a friend who is about my age (30). He's an antivaxer; big time believer that covid isn't a big deal. He caught covid in early Augus (and his wife still went with their baby on vacation, to a crowded airport and a crowded resort despite him being covid positive) and is now on a ventilator. It's not looking good. I just happened to be aware of it because my friend is sharing his GoFundMe link.

I know people who actually can't get it, and they all really want to. I don't have much patience for those who just choose not to anymore. They can make their bed.
    Exactly Poppy.

They can own it and face the music and not go crying to you (or me)!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information