Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
No, you were totally right. My anxiety was a little bit up yesterday, but that wasn't half as much of a nuisance as the searing gut cramps and explosive squits.

Going back to keeping it to one coffee every couple of days, which I've been okay on for a few months.
I only drink decaf tea now. I have one cup of proper coffee (half a teaspoon) at 6am to aid with the 'colon cleansing' process.

Anyway, a few months ago I'd been drinking my tea (and was off the chocolate) but I felt especially wired and started having lots of panic attacks. Turned out that my husband (the tit) had put normal teabags in my decaf tin.

Same with alcohol..
After a few years of abstinence, one Saturday last year I sat down to watch a re-run of The Cure at Glastonbury (2019 set) and I had a couple of Glenfiddich's. I was chair dancing and everything!

So, I thoroughly enjoyed myself until I woke up at 2am feeling like Death was paying me a visit. 'Liquid @ass', pain all over my body, nausea, chills, and no chance of sleep.

I semi-died over the next few days and finally started to feel less-dead around Wednesday. I'd literally had two single measures of whiskey watered down, and that was the state I was in!

So, no, Nora. Alcohol is still on the banned list for you.