Thread: Heart palpitations questions.

Heart palpitations questions.

Hello

So I’ve had anxiety for years and I’ve suffered with palpitations in and off for years too. But normally they’re just a random one or two and then that’s it. However today, it’s been constant (every sort of 10 beats give or take) I’ve had the pause then thud. I’m going to phone my doctor on Monday and see if I can get an appointment (I’ve never had any tests for them) but in the mean time I’m just wondering if the fact it’s lasting hours is ‘normal’ also I’ve been feeling like I need to burp a lot. Sorry if that’s too much information! But I didn’t know if it was relevant. I’m 33 healthy as far as I know 🤷*♀️ I don’t feel very anxious lately but I have been stressed out for a few months.

Thank you!

Re: Heart palpitations questions.

Does anyone have any advice? I seem to be down a dark rabbit hole with google at the moment. So any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thank you everyone ☺️

I’ve gone through phases dealing with something similar. They always seem to sort themselves out. I haven’t necessarily found triggers for mine per say, sometimes I maybe haven’t drank enough water that day so may be slightly dehydrated, so drinking a bunch of water helps. Also I’ve noticed they’re sometimes more prevalent near my monthly cycle, so possibly hormone driven? But not always. Mine always seem to stop as soon as I’m up moving around doing other things, I only notice it if I’m sat still and focusing on it lol.

I think you might be right, I’ve been trying to drink more water etc and less caffeine and I think it’s helped but tonight I got really anxious about my son (he has health issues) and the palpitations started again, so definitely think it’s anxiety and maybe not looking after myself enough. X

Thread Information