Thread: Grrrr!

Grrrr!

I'm so cross with myself. At the beginning of this week I'd got home from work and was having a cup of tea with my husband. I don't know exactly how it happened but I caught my breath, to the extent that I couldn't get any air into my lungs and was making an horrendous noise trying to. I was very scared. It has happened before, maybe half a dozen times as far back as I can remember. It also happened the following afternoon, albeit to a much lesser degree. Well, since then I've been scared to eat, drink or swallow. I'm conscious of my swallowing and breathing and it's driving me bonkers. Obviously it can't be all the time I'm thinking of it, it just feels like it. Food stays in my mouth for ages because I'm scared to swallow. What can I do to stop myself feeling like this? I just want to be 'normal' again, without worrying. Thanks for reading.

Re: Grrrr!

Anyone??

Re: Grrrr!

I had a couple of instances a couple of months ago where similar happened to me. Wasn't sure what caused it but it only happened a couple of times then didn't happen again.

Only thing I can suggest is start small and build up. Small mouthfuls and frequent sips of fluids and build up from there.

Thread Information