Thread: Light bleeding from vagina

Light bleeding from vagina

I noticed today when I got up from urinating there was some light blood I wiped myself more to see and it’s coming from vagina it’s very light not a lot but everytime I go to bathroom now it’s there when I wipe. I’m supposed to get my period a week from now. I really don’t think this is my period I could tell feel when period is coming and it’s not also my periods are on time never did I have it a week early. What do you think I’m trying not to panic thinking it’s deadly but I’m worried

Re: Light bleeding from vagina

I have this sometimes, but then again, I have PCOS and my hormones are pretty out of whack so I usually account my breakthrough bleeds to that. In my case, it is normal, just dysfunctional hormones. Nothing deadly.

Thanks for reply. Now I when to bathroom again it might actually be period I’m still worried cause I’m 34 and never had period a week early I’ve had it first time few days early two months ago but it started with brownish bloo not light. I’ve had years ago be late but never early. I know it seems no big deal to others but this is new to me. Could it be stress causing it

I had the same thing happen a couple of years back; about a year of random light spotting at bizarre times. It scared the life out of me, and was actually the catalyst to me finally getting meds for my anxiety. I saw a GP, but because I have a raging medical phobia I specifically requested not to have it investigated unless she thought it was essential.

She basically told me that periods are weird, and not to sweat it. Eventually, the spotting went away and my cycles became something resembling regular again.

If you're the kind of person who feels better for seeing a doctor, see one. As a one-off incident, though, there's every chance in the world that this is absolutely nothing.

Yea I’m hoping this is just rare thing think I asked the online drs at healthtap he said once isn’t anything to worry about to see how next period goes. I hope it goes back to normal I’ll prob worry till then though but nothing new with anxiety

It’s def my period has ideal period pain but for down reason this is lighter than usual all my life has heavy periods especially first two days this is first time it’s not. I’m freaking out reading cause not is week early but lighter. I’m reading and it’s saying all things like pcos cancer having less eggs. I don’t know what to think

Today is fifth day of period and there pretty much no more blood which I never happen itÂ’s all lasted 7 days and was never this light or a week early. ItÂ’s the start of fifth day and nothing this happening out of nowhere is weird. Is it stress is is mean my fertility going down this makes no sense

Thread Information