Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favourite YouTube channels

Re: Favourite YouTube channels

Just watched Techmoan's latest video which demonstrates a (kind of) early prototype of a great new portable miniature vinyl record player from a German brand, who supplied him directly with the item to review.

Whilst he pointed out a couple of minor flaws, such as the speed running slightly too fast and the left and right stereo channels reversed, he was very complimentary that a new manufacturer in Germany was actually investing the time, effort and money into a decent budget-priced portable record player (complete with magnetic-type pickup), which he proclaimed has so far been sadly neglected by almost all of the major manufacturers/brands of such devices since the mid-80s, when vinyl first fell out of favour to CDs.

All the stations

I quite like Rate My Takeaway - that guy takes his takeaway sampling so seriously and he cracks me up. Light relief from all this world madness....

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    'Record-o-logy' and 'Ana(Dia)log' are similar favourites of mine too.
    Record-ology's latest video is about portable CD players, and he reviews a brand new model that's actually quite decent for once, by a brand that I've never heard of (possibly American), but at least people like that guy actually seem to go out of their way to research the 'better' offerings of record players, CD players, etc, on the market today, which I really find commendable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information