Now to a more positive thread from me, I thought I would share with you all my favourite channels on good old YouTube. And all aside from Dr John Campbell, ZOE, and all Covid/general news-related channels.

In no particular rank order, some of my own personal current favourites are as follows:

Parlogram Auctions:

A channel from an ardent Beatles fan (of UK origin) who does in-depth analysis on different Beatles and associated releases worldwide, comprehensively covering attention-to-detail aspects such as runout etchings and matrix numbers in each vinyl pressing, label variations, etc, and sometimes even covering other 'historical' physical formats such as pre-recorded cassettes, 8-track cartridges, reel tapes, etc, plus of course CDs.

Techmoan:

An excellent channel from a guy called Matt Taylor, who lives in the NW of England (Wigan, I think), who does some good honest reviews on (mostly) electronic items, both new and historical. He has most interestingly covered virtually every audio-visual medium known to exist past to present, and is always on the lookout for media that he's still yet to cover, including sub-variants of items already covered. Always a great watch.

ThamesTv:

Great 'archive' material from the legendary UK TV production company, including much rare and previously unseen footage from the 'Golden Ages' of TV.

WhispersRed:

A fab ASMR channel.

Espen Kraft:

A great Norwegian guy dedicated to the making of music '80s-style', with comprehensive coverage of the classic keyboards and equipment used extensively during that decade.

On The Buses Database:

Comprehensive 'then-and-now' locations coverage of the timeless sitcom from 1969-73, narrated by a guy from Edinburgh.

Might add more favourite YouTube channels in due course, as I'm always discovering more and more great stuff every day.