Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New phone

Re: New phone

I understand, Scissel. I don't want to antagonise anyone or make anyone feel worse so I will leave it there.

Re: New phone

Quote Originally Posted by Scissel73 View Post
    I've never owned a smart phone and don't want one either.

pulisa, I just wanted to say, sometimes deep passion can be mistaken for anger. I think I know Ponder pretty well and he's become a very good online friend. I have no doubt(s) the he would be there if I (or anyone) needed him while struggling himself. I would hope we can make allowances for people because nobody is perfect and we all have our moments and hope to be forgiven when we have ours. I know I come across as angry at times myself. Don't get me wrong, I am angry but more hurt which I'm no so sure is good either. Trouble is anger eats away at our psyche while being hurt feed that source(s) trying to further darken it. Hard to explain :(
    Can't say I've seen you angry, not really. Upset, yes. But the fact you are usually totally the opposite means people realise you are having a tough time and need some support.

But there are anxiety sufferers who are always angry and aggressive. They lash out at everyone not caring who they upset. They seem to lack a conscience, don't apologise and their anxiety is just another excuse to justify their behaviour.

That's not you. I have come across some nasty people in the anxiety community. I just believe it's an underlying personality trait accentuated by high emotions of the stress they feel. Take that away and that behaviour is still there.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 05-09-21 at 21:39. Reason: Typo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information