Hi guys, i am 17 years old, caucasian male. This past few weeks my eye caught a thing called Juvenile ALS and it had different symptoms i was surprised. Before all this i had some twitching and stiffness but that went away. This past week I noticed twitching in my arms, legs and in facial muscles, along with tingling, pins and needles. I know that pins and needles, tingling point away from als but there is a symptom called sensory disturbances in Juvenile ALS. Before all this all my fear and symptoms started in february 2021. This past 2,3 days i developed bladder dysfunction, and there is a symptom called bladder dysfunction in Juvenile ALS. I did not lose bladder control, only urge to urinate more often and internet says it is neurologican condition "Thanks" to Dr. Google. I am really scared because i have never had bladder problems before and there was facial spaciticty symptom and my facial muscles are twitching, tingling. I am scared to death and before you ask me to go to a doctor, i visited rheumotologist she examined me and told me i am fine. This visit was 2 months ago, but to go to a neurologist it will be a long wait because he has a lot of patiens and covid has its role here too. I may have health anxiety but i don't know if it can cause tingling in facial muscles or all this symptoms. Guys you are my last hope please help me, i am scared to death, don't know what to do anymore. Thank you