Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So nervous...

Re: So nervous...

Quote Originally Posted by Catkins View Post
    I would give it a couple more days so that it's 10 days. In all honesty though I would think you would be showing signs that you have it by now. Hang on in there and try and keep busy.
    Thanks Catkins. I hope that's true. Even though my husband was around my family as well I am now obsessing over whether I am just not showing symptoms and I passed it on to him. Probably irrational but it's my latest worry. Been working hard to try and not let the anxiety get to me.

Keep doing the techniques that help you, but with regards to your husband he was with your family without a mask before you were if I remember correctly, so if he has got it (which I don't think he has as he's not showing signs now) he will have caught it from them not you.

Thank you, I am trying to keep reminding myself of all that. Trying some new techniques that I am learning because it's been a while since I was this anxious and continuing with the d techniques that have worked in the past. I am just trying to keep myself calm and stop with souch worry so that I don't get to the dark place I was 8 years ago.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information