Wondering if there anything I can dodread/doom feeling it’s came back with a vengeance and I really don’t know how to cope anymore I honestly feel like I’m loosing control like i can’t stop these thoughts or feelings anymore it’s gotten that bad I’m even waking up in the middle of the night with the intense feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach that something terrible is going to happen or that I’m going to die everything around me feels doomy and dark like the world is ending or something looking at my belongings fills me with dread and doom everything just feels so horrible and off/wrong I don’t know what’s happening to me but I’m filled with intense fear constantly when I get these feelings it’s like adrenaline running through my body makes my body burn it comes straight from the gut then my heart sometimes races and I automatically feel I’m dying I don’t get any other physical symptoms just that feeling I can’t cope any longer I feel like I can’t be helped please Could you try and give me some advice on these feelings? Like am I really dying is this anxiety I just don’t know anymore it honestly feels so real and I’m waiting to die 😭😭😭 my whole world feels different and scary TO ME IT FEELS LIKE INTUITION OR GOD IS GIVING ME A HEADS UP THAT MY TIME IS UP AND I JUST CANT TAKE IT I DONT UNDERSTAND IT EITHER BECAUSE IM USE TO MY ANXIETY AND GETTING CHEST PAIN THINKING IM DYING ETC BUT THIS FEELING FEELS LIKE IS IMMINENT AND ITS HAPPENING WEATHER I LIKE IT OR NOT ITS RUINING ME AS A PERSON I DONT LEAVE MY BED I JUST LAY HERE LIKE A SITTING DUCK WAITING FOR IT TO HAPPEN TO ME IM TERRIFIED HONESTLY ITS SO BAD AND FEELS SO REAL I FEEL LIKE IVE WENT TO THE HOSPITAL AND THEYVE DIAGNOSED ME WITH A TERMINAL ILNESS AND I DONT HAVE LONG LEFT THATS HOW BAD IT IS ITS SO SCARY PEOPLE SAY ITS ANXIETY BUT IVE HAD ANXIETY FOR 10 YEARS IT NEVER FELT LIKE THIS 😭😭 please any advice is so much appreciated