I had Covid in November and ever since I recovered my IBS has been a little different. It could be totally unrelated but I’m worried about what I’ve been experiencing. My sense of smell is off but whenever I go it smells so bad. I can’t even describe what it smells like. I ask my husband if he could smell anything that is different and he is always like it smells normal to me lol so maybe that part is just my nose. Most of the time my stomach is crampy, I have gas as I’m going, and it’s just not fun at all. I notice it gets worse when I have gluten and dairy. It’s not entirely diarrhea but also not entirely solid. This morning I went and there was mucus around some of it and in the mucus there was some reddish looking something. Not sure if it was blood. It was a light red. I’m worried it was blood. But when I wiped there wasn’t anything on the tissue. And then I went again a little bit later and there wasn’t anything like that at all. With the smell, the crampy feelings, and now this I’m freaking out. I also have a ton of stressors right now and this just feels like one more thing. Should I be concerned?