Thread: raised lymphocytes and high ferritin

raised lymphocytes and high ferritin

Hi all started this is the ibs section but moved to here as discovered the bloods section of the forum

Im back..not posted for a while.But my anxietys been getting the better of me lately and turning once again into possible added stomach issues

It all started months ago when I seem to badly tear my abdominal muscles with pain from belly button to the right rib..After a few weeks i saw a gp who diagnised that.

She told me to take pain meds and massage the muscle to stretch it..in the end it did go away for a bit but I seem to regularly re hurt it.

The main issue thats causing panic and perhaps a viscious circle is I had regular routine tests done a few months ago as they had been delayed due to lockdowns etc and it came back with high Ferritin levels.Dr asked if id had any infections which i had as id had to take 5 different courses of antibiotics for a sinus.tooth infection.So she said ok we will wait and redo them again in 6 weeks

Ive had to wait all this time for them to be done/Had them taken wednesday and only some are back today..
    Now showing signs of mild lymphocytus..raised lymphocytes

This has only added more to my anxiety levels and I cannot get an appointment to even speak to gp for another 3 weeks.I was told if they felt its urgent they will ring me but booked me an appointment for telephone consultation

they repeated the Ferritin but those results are not back yet

for a few months ive had ibs symptoms and gastritis on and off which causes berping and spasming stomach along with pain which is different than the pain from the abdomen tear and ribs.I also have arthrtis so this maybe contributing to the pain from ribs and hips the right side.

I think all those antibiotics messed up my friendly bacteria so Ive been taking probiotics

It is so scary wondering if this is just usual ibs of something more.But ive found gp doesnt seem worried about talking it over with me and left me dangling worrying if there is something else to worry about haha so its a viscious circle as I feel stomach pain can maybe brought on by fear etc so worrying is only making my stomach more tense

just popped in here for a little support and to see if anyone else has raised ferritin and lymphocytes

Re: raised lymphocytes and high ferritin

Also had phone call today to say bloods came back still high ferritin after at least 8 weeks since last test done

they asked me to book a consultation but said no dr available until October

But ive laready got one booked in for 3 weeks time..they dont seem to be worried but Im stressed and panicy

Thread Information