Thread: Pain in Penis

Pain in Penis

For the last week I've had a pain in the bottom side of my penis, its in the center, about halfway down. Its been going on for 6 to 7 days, I do think its been very slowly improving, but it is still very much there. It doesnt hurt constantly, but if anything touches it I get a pins and needles pain across the entire bottom of it. I dont know what could have caused it, all I did was go to adjust its position, and noticed when I touched it that I got a massive pins and needles pain. If I put much pressure at all with my finger on that spot I'll get the shooting pins and needles pain, and once its been aggravated it will be a bit tender for awhile. It feels like its an injury of some type, I dont know how, but after 7 days I'd think it would be better than it is now.

It has transitioned from more of a sharp pins and needles to more of a sore pins and needles type pain over the last few days, but its very odd. I dont visually see anything off, I can pee fine, I do get some burning when I pee, but thats not new to me so I cant say its related.

Re: Pain in Penis

Frankly, I would see a doctor on that one.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thread Information