For the last 3 or 4 days I've had some mild head pain, sometimes I get a sharp darting, and it can be in different parts of my head, sometimes the right temple, sometimes the crown of my head. It makes me squint when I get it, but lasts no more than a couple seconds. I also have a soreness around my head, like someone has rubber band kind of tightness. Not sure if I'm explaining this right?

It's mild, but I feel kind of drained and its making me very anxious, I start going to worse case like aneuryms and bleeding/blood clots etc. I usually don't get headaches, and because its lasted a few days now, its causing me to be more worried and so on.

No other symptoms, I don't know whether theirs factors like the weather changes, or my hair being tied up (I have my hair tied up almost all the time, not tightly but its always up).

I'm hydrated, I drink lots of water.

I'm 33, no other symptoms at the moment, don't feel dizzy, or lightheaded (though I do get lightheaded now and then but I've always had that), no stumbling or coordination problems, no vision issues. Medications are Eltroxin for hypothyroid, and Hald Beta Prograne 80mg slow release for anxiety and blood pressure.

I don't mean to worry but yeah, just kinda worried. Also not getting any changes when I bend down, or when I lower my head back or forth. Yeah, just got kinda worried cause it's been coming and going last few days, nothing severe, or intense, no blackouts, just a mild pressure and sometimes a sharp darting, and that's what I've had. Any ideas?