Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: My wife has covid

Re: My wife has covid

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    A bit easier yes but still worried I was at shops today and hate anybody coming close to me? I worry my wife still could spread I worry I could still catch it and have to isolate it’s awful. I will keep worrying about catching it..
    Your wife is no longer infectious given that testing has picked up no active virus. Tick that one off of your list of worries.

I don’t know what anyone can say about you being worried about catching Covid. You may get it, you may not. You’ve said yourself that if you get it you’ll most likely be fine. Isolating as a result of Covid is and has been a reality for most people for the best part of two years. Welcome to earth.

I have been paranoid all week mouth is dry or a conjested nose but the symptoms have come and gone I am just paranoid I could catch COVID ?
    Yes you could catch covid. There aren't any exemptions from the risk of catching it at any stage but it's the same for all of us.

My wife has had a static electric feeling in her arms and back since COVID she has been calling doctors about it but they think it’s nerve damage maybe not even COVID how can I reassure her? When might it go away?

My wife is still hysterical about it anybody help? The nurse said maybe nerve damage or something but my wife wants to go to A&E or phone another doctor she is worried the covid caused it?

My wife is still hysterical about it anybody help? The nurse said maybe nerve damage or something but my wife wants to go to A&E or phone another doctor she is worried the covid caused it?
    In this instance you should listen to medical professionals rather than randoms on an Internet forum. Anything we say would be pure speculation.

So what decision have you made, Phil?

I guess you could call another doctor. It could be anything. It isn't unheard of for covid to cause an array of side effects, including neurological ones. Whether or not it is covid related though would be a doctor's call.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    So what decision have you made, Phil?
    What decision is that? She has been more calm tonight and not worried so much so hoping it eww just some anxiety but will see what happens. She still felt weak so perhaps takes time to recover from COVID?

What do you think?

Phil, it definitely takes time to get over covid for a lot of people and can cause an array of symptoms. If your wife is worried, she should speak to her dr. When I had some symptoms post covid, they got me into the surgery and did a load of tests to check all my vitals were ok, and that helped my anxiety a lot. In mine and my friends experience, they are quite happy to check people over if they've had covid.

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread Information