Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: My wife has covid

Re: My wife has covid

It’s been like the perfect storm. Internet, social media, regular media, and Trump. Get them all together delivering real time and non-moderated, often false, information - I don’t think we’ll ever get to high enough vax rates worldwide to make a significant difference. I really hope I’m wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    The shield doesn’t get foggy my eyes get misty or foggy once I removed it after say ten mins wondering if it’s the shield causing it
    It might be a temporary thing. I spent nearly 20 hours clearing out a loft and removing all the broken cement and dust the idiots who tiled the roof knocked onto a loft full of stuff. I had the same issue wearing goggles.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 19-09-21 at 05:22. Reason: Typo

Do you see another peak or cases levelling off and staying low? I mean if numbers surge again it’s just more restrictions isn’t it?
    Scientists have said Delta shows a different pattern to previous strains in that it retains a higher baseline and peaks & falls more. Previous variants were more likely to peak and fall to lower numbers.

It's going to run out of fuel. We have to remember Delta is still quite new.

It's falling all over now. And look at the badly hit north east which this time has seen a very muted increase.

My wife has been worried today about a sore top leg could it be lack of exercise as she is stuck in spare room isolating?

Any number of things can cause a sore leg. I know if I’ve been laying about for a bit I can be stiff and sore when I get up moving. How is she feeling? Even if she could pace about the room or do some yoga/stretching type exercises, that’s better than nothing. Only if she’s feeling up to it, I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by glassgirlw View Post
    Any number of things can cause a sore leg. I know if I’ve been laying about for a bit I can be stiff and sore when I get up moving. How is she feeling? Even if she could pace about the room or do some yoga/stretching type exercises, that’s better than nothing. Only if she’s feeling up to it, I mean.
    Her tempeture has dropped over past few days and less conjested I am hoping she is through the worst of it. She has been doing some walking around the room maybe that will help

If it continues Phil it's something to call the dr about. My cousin just went through this, pain in her foot, dr sent her for an ultrasound to check for a clot, she did not have one but it was important to know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by NancyW View Post
    If it continues Phil it's something to call the dr about. My cousin just went through this, pain in her foot, dr sent her for an ultrasound to check for a clot, she did not have one but it was important to know for sure.
    Thanks well she was worried about a clot I am hoping it’s not a clot but as long as she has COVID it’s always a worry..? Is there symptoms she needs to look out for?

Thanks well she was worried about a clot I am hoping it’s not a clot but as long as she has COVID it’s always a worry..? Is there symptoms she needs to look out for?
    I am not the person to ask, I'm just telling you my cousin had covid, developed pain in her foot and her dr sent her for an ultrasound to be sure it was not a clot.

My wife has been worried today about a sore top leg could it be lack of exercise as she is stuck in spare room isolating?
    If the pain is still there you do need to get medical advice for this Phil. My DIL (or as good as) has just spent the week in hospital with covid and they have been treating her for clots. (she's fine now btw)

It's probably not a clot with your Mrs but I would definitely be getting this checked out if it were me..

Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread Information