Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: My wife has covid

Re: My wife has covid

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    I still can't believe you're ranting about yourself when your wife is sick... Mind boggling

FMP
    What on earth has it got to do with you and why are you bothered so much. He’s probably very worried about his wife all you are seeing is a snapshot of his life where he’s concerned for himself. It’s more mind boggling that it bothers you to the point that you have to leave several comments rather than just ignoring the post and moving on

Davey, we've been seeing repeated snapshots of his life for well over a decade.

Phil, it was absolutely ages ago she had covid, she's been clear for weeks.........as Blue says......its not an issue now.

Unless Phil is worried about having covid himself asymptomatically and passing it on to his wife?

Yes, good point.

I know this is a second account i have been here around 10 years I’ve also seen how insensitive fishman can be on more than one occasion and I also know it isn’t an issue now. I’m not being negative I just feel sorry for the guy

Covid is just a really weird sensitive time for anybody in a bad place. I know first hand I’m currently dealing with similar issues and I had a long time from sort of getting things under control snd then bang it’s like the last years hadn’t happened and I’m right back where I was. It’s not a big deal I’m just saying it’s really scary

Quote Originally Posted by davey2k17 View Post
    I know this is a second account i have been here around 10 years I’ve also seen how insensitive fishman can be on more than one occasion and I also know it isn’t an issue now. I’m not being negative I just feel sorry for the guy
    Address me directly and privately. I call them as I see them and have for over 8 years. Phil has been posting his drivel for 14 years and does nothing to help himself or contribute to others. He's a self centered................

Mental illness can explain one's behavior but its not an excuse to be a &^$%^##

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Address me directly and privately. I call them as I see them and have for over 8 years. Phil has been posting his drivel for 14 years and does nothing to help himself or contribute to others. He's a self centered................

Mental illness can explain one's behavior but its not an excuse to be a &^$%^##

FMP
    Fair enough. I have been away for 2 years so I probably don’t see as much as you guys do I was more than certainly out of order and I apologise. Hope you’re well 😊

Quote Originally Posted by davey2k17 View Post
    Fair enough. I have been away for 2 years so I probably don’t see as much as you guys do I was more than certainly out of order and I apologise. Hope you’re well
    I don’t think you should apologise for trying to stick up for someone.

I completely agree that sometimes Phil gets talked to way more harshly than anyone deserves. Just because he generally ignores the abuse AND the advice doesn’t make it ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread Information