Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: My wife has covid

Re: My wife has covid

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Yes the gig will be awful I don’t know how I will cope I guess I have to forget about Covid otherwise I would go mad with worry. I spent 2 years inside so I know I can’t keep staying in. With the threat of wars I worry the news fear will get worse covid now becoming war news if we got involved I may want to stay indoors for other reasons. Never ends that’s why I hate having anxiety I like in fear
    Well, that's pretty much described my life for a long time. These days I can't wait to get home, draw the curtains and shut the world out. I have a sort of Reverse Seasonal Affective Disorder - I love the cold and long nights of winter and hate the transition into spring and the longer days.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    You are going to have second thoughts about booking. You don't need to be worrying about travel now just because you are free to go where you want. You aren't free from anxiety. Rules or no rules you still have to contend with anticipatory anxiety.
    Yes I mean my last trip in 2019 I felt anxiety that day on the train abroad. Anywhere I go I feel anxiety that’s the issue. I always feel everything in life is a threat that’s problem every pain signals danger to me in my head

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Well, that's pretty much described my life for a long time. These days I can't wait to get home, draw the curtains and shut the world out. I have a sort of Reverse Seasonal Affective Disorder - I love the cold and long nights of winter and hate the transition into spring and the longer days.
    Me too, PM. It's that sense of achievement when it gets dark and another day is done!

Me too, PM. It's that sense of achievement when it gets dark and another day is done!
    I know - nice, isn't it? I can turn off the light, sit down in my comfy chair and listen to the radio by the cheery orange glow of one of my old electric fires.

I feel the same

My sister was round my parents for half an hour she is feeling a bit crap now

Maybe she has covid. Anyway that has passed my mum clear of covid my next worry now is gigs. The covid could spread at the gig I go to next month?

My sister was round my parents for half an hour she is feeling a bit crap now

Maybe she has covid. Anyway that has passed my mum clear of covid my next worry now is gigs. The covid could spread at the gig I go to next month?

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I believe I had covid in March as I had a cough no taste but I have a slight dry throat I am paranoid the covid had come weeks later. I know it’s rare but every time my nose blocks up or a Tickle I worry covid is back..

I believe I had covid in March as I had a cough no taste but I have a slight dry throat I am paranoid the covid had come weeks later. I know it’s rare but every time my nose blocks up or a Tickle I worry covid is back..
    Covid is no longer the 'be-all-and-end-all' of every bug/illness now.

Yes, it's still prevalent, but there's plenty of other stuff in circulation too.

You should be clear for a few months Phil.

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread Information