Thread: Inflammatory breast cancer/ feel like I知 losing my sanity

Inflammatory breast cancer/ feel like I知 losing my sanity

Hi everyone,

I am beyond angry that I知 on here again worrying about something else. A few weeks ago I had an itchy spot under my breast it turned into a sore from me scratching it so much. It eventually went away. But when I had it I googled rashes under breasts and a lot of things about ibc came up so I got reading and seeing photos of ibc. This weekend for some reason I started looking at my breasts and seeing things that are making me think I have ibc especially where it describes orange peel texture. I don稚 think I have that but my mind is tell g me I do or it痴 similar looking. I知 honesty losing my marbles over this and I feel sick with worry and fear. I can稚 tell if my breast looks normal or not. And the self doubting is what is scaring me.

What do I do with this feeling?

Re: Inflammatory breast cancer/ feel like I知 losing my sanity

Speak to your GP if it'll put your mind at east.

However, remember that by definition, IBC covers at least 30 percent of the breast and it doesn't go away.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Speak to your GP if it'll put your mind at east.

However, remember that by definition, IBC covers at least 30 percent of the breast and it doesn't go away.
    Hi yes I知 going to call when they open at 8am, I just don稚 want my worried to be dismissed as Heath anxiety :( I hate my mind it痴 the worst.

I managed to get a phone call appointment with a doctor so I have to wait for that and then they will decide whether I need to come in or not. Feeling so sick but glad I致e called

My doctor phoned said she wasn稚 concerned but I told her I wouldn稚 sleep without it being seen face to face so she agreed to let me come in. I知 on my way there now. I知 going back on meds because I need them. I知 hoping it痴 nothing and I知 being silly and this is all just down to my anxiety. I will update once I知 out.

Hi I知 back from the doctors she checked my breasts all over even felt for lumps and bumps and said nothing wrong all ok. I知 going back on sertraline because I defo need to my anxiety is back with a vengeance and I need to get on top of it before it gets out of control. She痴 also going to call me in 3 weeks to check everything is ok. My doctor is amazing she knows my health anxiety issues and really helps me.

I think it’s amazing how quickly you dealt with all of this! That is something to be proud of!!

Thread Information