Hi, I'm Akira. I am creating this account today because I am a long time lurker. And because I can't sleep at the moment. My problem started when I was a teenager but started accelarting in my mid 20's. It came from the fact that my older brother would abuse me all the time. From when I was born he would emonally black mail me, manipulate me, verbally assult me, physically assult me. He basically is a Narcissist and feeds off of getting into arguments and playing the victim.

Flashforward to when I was 23 and he tried to kill me and I stopped talking to him and ignored his existance. I unfortunately still live in the family home with him and my mom. I want to get and keep a job and move out but almost everytime I do, there is always a manger/co-worker that would argue or start drama and I would leave due to not being able to handel it mentally. And because I'm a boy, no one takes it seriously. I also want to get my mom out of this house as well.

Now the country that I am in is not the one I put while registering. I'm sorry but I want where I live to be annoymus. My country is very limited when it comes to resources. I did go through the mental health system, dealing with Psychiatrists and Therapists, but it still hasen't work for me. The only time I got prescription was with the Psychiatrist and lets just says the pills were not a good fit. It just made things worse.

Currently I don't seek professional help. Mainly because of how badly the mental health system treated my father (this is also the reason why I don't want prescription drugs) but also my experiance as well.

Well I Guess I've dumped allot on you as an introduction. So errr, hi.