Thread: Armpit itching legs itching

Armpit itching legs itching

I have for the last month or so had the occasional leg itch at night , but the last 2 weeks I have had unbearable itching armpits with no rash , I rewashed all clothes tried all types of creams and cortisones , and yet they still itch sometimes one sometimes both , and I can't get the lymphoma idea out of my head , my nodes are not swollen ,, I had bloods 6 months ago and a ct scan all fine , I have had like most ,, many pains and worries other the years , but this feels different and so so tired , I have a doctor scheduled , but I have read so many places about itching that comes before swollen nodes ,, I just don't know

Re: Armpit itching legs itching

Hi Wilf, I cannot give medical advice as I have no medical qualifications but I am constantly itching somewhere and have shared a somewhat similar fear in the past. Last year I had a vaccine in my left arm and for about a month it felt like that arm was itchy constantly especially when I started to think/worry about it which led me to worry something is wrong. Itches get worse the more you think about them as often once you scratch an itch it becomes itchy again and it becomes a cycle and once you start to focus on it it becomes difficult for it to go away. Try and distract your mind from it, you have had the tests and it was nothing so try and think of it as just an itch, which I know is easier said than done but that is the way to get over it.

Re: Armpit itching legs itching

its just an odd one , but once the HA kicks in , lymphoma.thoughts are all over me , I used to have issues once a year , for a couple months , this time it was 5 months , so I need to figure something out , I guess my doctor and dermatologist will confirm all, then back in the washing machine I go , I did try lexapro for a while , but couldn't figure out if it was helping or not . is there any other medicine I could recommend of my doctor ?

Thread Information