I was admitted to hospital on Saturday lunch time with effects of Covid, it's now day 17 since I was diagnosed. I was having some chest tightness and coughing, in the morning first thing bit of blood etc, phoned 111 and they said straight to A&E to get checked so I did Saturday lunch time and I've been in hospital ever since, they gave me an xray, no pneumonia thank god but a bit of inflammation and cracking on my left lung, the blood test for blood clots came back slightly raised which it can apparently doesn't mean a clot but they treat it as one until they know its not, I had my CT scan yesterday and I've been told nothing. I had contrast with the CT scan and a few hours later I was having an allergic reaction nose and throat were tight harder to breathe itchy raised bumps the lot. I finally sleep after 3 am once it had calmed down a bit, so I'm just waiting for my scan results and then if they're okay I can go home, but I'm worried about the little crackle in my lung which he thinks is a secondary infection, they have me on amoxicillin. My nose is blocked so I can't breathe through that easily so I get packined thinking I can't breathe and that just sets my anxiety off so much more. I've just eaten my sandwich for tea and it's not looking like I'm going home today.