Hello!

I got no side effects from the first dose apart from a sore arm and the delayed rash that appears 8/9 days later. I did start to develop chest pains and ended up in A&E to rule out clots and stuff but I’m putting that one down to my anxiety…

Yesterday was my 2nd attempt at getting my 2nd dose…had a panic attack the first time and ran. So I managed to do it yesterday and I am going through HELL.

The fatigue and arm pain started a few hours after but I wasn’t too concerned, then last night I developed a fever of 38.5 and my heart rate climbed sky high…it’s been consistently at 100bpm. I looked at my Fitbit and it did go down to 74 momentarily when I was asleep but my heart rate in my sleep is usually in the 50’s and my resting heart rate is 69bpm…I’m lying down typing this now and my heart is at 97bpm. I’m so incredibly worried I feel honestly like absolute shit it’s completely wiped me out my head is pounding, everything hurts and I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus…literally feels like I’ve got the flu.

It’s my heart rate I’m the most worried about…it’s terrifying me 😢