Hi, just when I thought I had my HA under control I felt my left testicle and found a small lump about the size of a grain of sand or the end of a biro. Now I’ve felt this lump for around 6 months perhaps longer I can’t remember now and for whatever reason I haven’t acted on it (very odd I know) I just thought it was a spot. It’s defo on my testicle near the top side, about 5-10mm down. It feels pretty hard but it’s not very proud more of a bump instead of a lump. On Sunday I thought I’d get it checked out, had an appointment today and the doctor took a while to find it and then used the phrase it felt the size of a grain of sand. He told me that most lumps found are nothing to worry about but didn’t give me any thoughts on the specifics of what he found, I told him that it had defo hasn’t changed in them few months and no tenderness or any other symptoms and he said that he would expect a change in that time, which made me feel better. I have been sent for an ultrasound which as really stressed me out, or is this routine. I’m worrying myself sick here. Now I have to wait for the ultrasound I just want to forget about it for 2 weeks but can’t.

Obviously cancer has to grow from pretty much nothing but if it hasn’t changed in months I’m praying it’s not too bad, and the level of searching I do on my body most men wouldn’t feel this.