Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I have Covid

Re: I have Covid

Oh yes, definitely do the humidifier. That and steamy hot baths with some eucalyptus oil thrown in are how I get through my yearly bouts with bronchitis. Also lots of hot teas with honey, or hot broth to drink.

You didn't say whether you were vaccinated Louise? Some great advice from the girls here. Even though you may not feel like it, remember to try and eat nutritious food and stay hydrated.

Thanks for the advise. I’ve not hand the vaccine, I have a lot of anxiety about getting it and I’m trying to get pregnant. I coughed up the tiniest bit of mucus this morning, it was kind of light greenish and brown. I read that this mean pneumonia. I can breath fine, it’s just when I take a deep breath I start coughing.

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseC1896 View Post
    Thanks for the advise. I’ve not hand the vaccine, I have a lot of anxiety about getting it and I’m trying to get pregnant. I coughed up the tiniest bit of mucus this morning, it was kind of light greenish and brown. I read that this mean pneumonia. I can breath fine, it’s just when I take a deep breath I start coughing.
    Green just means infection, not necessarily in the lungs. Have you seen a doctor? They can listen to your lungs and tell you quickly if they are clear.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Green mucus is okay, it just means you have an upper respiratory infection which is completely normal with these kinds of viruses. It sounds like you’re doing mostly okay, I know it’s scary just knowing you have COVID probably even if one has no symptoms at all but the majority of people come out just fine.

Take good care of yourself and get plenty of rest.

I called the doctors yesterday and they gave me anti antibiotics, said it might be bronchitis. However now I’ve broke out in rashes, on my elbows knees and feet. And my stupid freckle on my face that I’ve got so much health anxiety over looks inflamed too. I’m really trying not to freak out. Called the pharmacy and she thinks it’s covid related but said to phone the doctors just to make sure. What else could it be? Cancer? Or something equally as serious?

I actually read an article yesterday about Covid rashes. Apparently it’s a thing and is definitely tied to the virus. Should clear up once it passes. It’s crazy all the varied symptoms this virus causes!

Yeah, I’m just scared cause it might be an allergic reaction to the antibiotics. I’m so tired and can’t stop sleeping. I’m on day 10. My boyfriend’s on day 6 and can’t stop throwing up.

Just googled the side affects of the antibiotic I’m on and they are horrific! Seriously worried. I’m taking doxycycline and it says it can cause intercranial hypertension and Steven Johnson Syndrome, the last one seems to be what I have or starting to have. Does anyone have experience with this drug?

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseC1896 View Post
    Just googled
    Why are you doing this to yourself? You have enough stress dealing with the virus.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information