Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Covid is here

Re: Covid is here

Hi katyfitz, thankyou for replying how are you? xxx

I am absolutely petrified my whole family have it we took every precaution only went to one hospital appointment and were masked and its here.we are a medically vulnerable household and hadnt gone out since the beginning of all this ( this is probably why we picked it up)

I am really scared I have been having tingling in my lips tongue and hands today, I have anxiety too that surrounds health and I dont think this is helping.

My family are who I'm.most worried about, but as melodramatic and selfish as it sounds I dont want to die either. I know loads of people live through it but again I cant help thinking it's the worst case scenario with now five of us down with it. My health anxiety is playing hell, I need to get a grip I know I do but I go round and round in circles.

Does a fever and heaviness in chest sound normal for day 5? Or should I be really worried?

Thankyou Catkins, for your reply too I'm sorry I didnt see you had replied until now xx

Quote Originally Posted by panicstricken View Post
    Thankyou all so much for your replies, I'm sorry I havent responded until now but it all seems to be getting worse here at the moment.

Everyone in our household now has covid all at different stages but we are all positive.

My eldest is day 8 hopefully over the worst of it

My youngest and myself are day 5

My mum is day 3

My husband day 1

I am terrified. My two girls thankfully are seeming to be well playing and temps are back to normal. My.mum and husband are both well coughing but not feeling too I'll.

I am feeling really ill, I'm really.struggling to breathe my lips are tingling and blue and I feel like my chest is heavy. I haven't had a fever until today and it has been minimal only 38 but I really.feel.rough I'm scared I honestly thought day 5 I'd be feeling better and this fever cant be good. I'm petrified because now my husband and mum have it too I'm thinking the worst.

Is a fever day 5 bad news or could this be the break also has anyone had this breathlessness and recovered .
    Hey if your lips are truly blue then you should probably get looked at. I don’t mean to cause you further panic but blue lips mean you might need a little medical intervention.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information